B4hA2LS.jpg

Z5ICU7U.jpg

3CH04BA.jpg

Last edited:

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
@donghabs98 Thank you for the GDT!

For one of the first times of my life I can't watch many games for some time and will be missing this one. :(

Habs need this one bad to distance the flames and not take any chances with the Canucks coming back by the end of the week. A back to back game for the flames that went to OT, we have no excuse!

Go :habs Go!!

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Anyone else see that puck battle Drouin won against the Leafs yesterday?

I swear I'm not making it up. He won a 50/50 puck battle in the corner. Wondering if anyone else noticed. It stuck out like a sore thumb because I'm not sure he's one another one all year.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Cant believe theres 16 games left already lol

Some playoffs would be fun for sure but like most feel with the GM.. mixed emotions to say the least lol

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
@donghabs98 Thank you for the GDT!

For one of the first times of my life I can't watch many games for some time and will be missing this one. :(

Habs need this one bad to distance the flames and not take any chances with the Canucks coming back by the end of the week. A back to back game for the flames that went to OT, we have no excuse!

Go :habs Go!!

Hey @Holystik, I hope all is well. We’ll be missing you, bud. Here’s hoping they win it for you.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Anyone else see that puck battle Drouin won against the Leafs yesterday?

I swear I'm not making it up. He won a 50/50 puck battle in the corner. Wondering if anyone else noticed. It stuck out like a sore thumb because I'm not sure he's one another one all year.
Was it against 5’9” Robertson?

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
His names the best, it means eat bread in Italian. It's pronounced more like ma-gia-pa-ne when said correctly. I personally love it and bread

I know, I studied Italian in Florence. ;)

The phonetic rendering in my above post is how they tend to say it on Sportsnet and TSN. Pierre Houde, on the other hand, pronounces it like it should be, “mann- gee-ahh-paneh.”

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Win the next two and prepare for the playoffs. Lose the next two and prepare for the demise.

How apocalyptic does it sound?

In our next 8 games..we play Calgary 5 times ..final game vs Flames is April 26th..we play Flames 5 times in next 12 days....it's like a playoff series for the final playoff spot...

Flames 6 pts back of Montreal,,,Habs got 3 games in hand...

It could get very tense in here...lol

Last edited:

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Have we heard anything on price?

I don't want to go through that movie where he was listed week to week, which basically turned into an entire season.

Habaneros

Habs Cup champs 2010
Oct 31, 2011
Flames back up goalie is now LOUIS DOMINGUE....will see him in one or 2 of those 5 games. vs Flames...

vs Habs in his last 4 games

6-2 win
5-2 loss
3-2 ot win
5-4 ot loss

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Have we heard anything on price?

I don't want to go through that movie where he was listed week to week, which basically turned into an entire season.

Edit: In his last post-game presser, Dom said that Price would be hitting the ice today.

Last edited:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I can't wait to travel again:(

Even if they'll have those vaccination passports, sounds to me that next year may just be the safer bet to travel again. At least, we're making major headway with vaccines.

It's been such a taxing experience -- getting away can be so salutary. We're all going to need it in one form or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad