GDT: Game 40: Avalanche vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - Massacre Over The Mountain Part 2

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
The Coyotes are slow out of their zone, but their breakout passes are mostly inaccurate. To make thing even better, they throw in an offsides here and there. Toss in some very lazy play and you gotta a tankus supremiatti

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Not even 60 posts for a weekend GDT. Fans of this team need some good news in the worst way. Where are you, Uncle Gary? Work some magic!

Left after the 2nd. All hope was lost and I could feel bad gun show food getting ready put me in a compromised situation.

First period was okay. Moser put in decent work in the 2nd.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Not even 60 posts for a weekend GDT. Fans of this team need some good news in the worst way. Where are you, Uncle Gary? Work some magic!

Left after the 2nd. All hope was lost and I could feel bad gun show food getting ready put me in a compromised situation.

First period was okay. Moser put in decent work in the 2nd.

Everyone knew after yesterdays game that the Avs were going to ratchet up the pressure this game and it showed. Less enjoyment this game, but I just figure it has only been 1 game out of the last 15 that was a snoozer for us.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Ex8AYf9VoAMnFjT

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
I’m going positive again ( jakey, pay attention please), Keller’s shorty in the 1st Avs game was a thing of beauty, was it not? And before that, Kellers hustle play against the Leafs, during empty net, to take away icing and pass the puck through the crease was fantastic. Glad he is going to all star game!

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I’m going positive again ( jakey, pay attention please), Keller’s shorty in the 1st Avs game was a thing of beauty, was it not? And before that, Kellers hustle play against the Leafs, during empty net, to take away icing and pass the puck through the crease was fantastic. Glad he is going to all star game!
Keller is having a great year. Probably on his way out after Chych. We need those draft picks:)No worries we have Hayton to take up the slack.

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Keller is having a great year. Probably on his way out after Chych. We need those draft picks:)No worries we have Hayton to take up the slack.
I’m hoping they keep Keller and Chych. What do you suppose the chances are for losing Chych? Keller?

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I’m hoping they keep Keller and Chych. What do you suppose the chances are for losing Chych? Keller?
I have no idea. I don't think BA knows at the moment either. It just takes one call from a GM offering something crazy to get the wheels in motion.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad