GDT: Game 40: Avalanche vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - Massacre Over The Mountain Part 2

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
I assume Colorado is so mad the last game was close, they won't do that mistake again.

Edenjung

Jun 7, 2018
Let's see if I wake up for this one in time.
Funny enough i woke up for the tying goal in the game last night.
Then let the game run and laid in bed.

Well i woke up in the third again. And then forgot to turn of my phone.
And now i don't have any data left....

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Almost 3 hours early and had to pay for parking. My tried and true strategy is no longer tried and true. You win today Westgate!

If the Coyotes are destined to lose tonight let Makar have a good game. I need his Young Guns to continue rising.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

RABBIT

wasn’t gonna be a fan but Utalked me into it
In all seriousness I just read an article recently (wish I could find it) that stated Howler was one of the most popular mascots in sports? I found that really interesting since we do not have a large fanbase, but he was voted in the top 20 I believe. All sports

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
In all seriousness I just read an article recently (wish I could find it) that stated Howler was one of the most popular mascots in sports? I found that really interesting since we do not have a large fanbase, but he was voted in the top 20 I believe. All sports

It's probably due to some failed mascots. Howler looks like a mascot that don't scare kids, but looks nice to them. Things like that.

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
44BD0540-2610-470F-A19C-79B829D13D7E.jpeg

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
He couldn't carry Pierre's jock!

Reactions: 0point1

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad