Pre-Game Talk: Game 4: Stranglehold

Status
Not open for further replies.

oleHABSole*

851793165.gif

Hamilton bodied Gallagher causing Gallagher to move his stick towards Kegs head. Bruins wanted a PP for this :laugh:

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
I predict a 4-2 boston win, they will come out blazing, lead 3-1 after 2 and ice it with an empty netter.

NHLFutureGuy3

Aug 22, 2008
I have this strange feeling that the Habs are going to win in convincing fashion. I predict Habs win 4-0. Bruins come out flying but Price shuts the door in the first. Canadiens continue to be opportunistic and cash in on a few chances. By the end, Bruins get frustrated and try to injure us.

PricePkPatch*

I just learned that a 12-year old proposed to Gallagher during the warmup.

Hmm.. might work. At least, she's of appropriate age for Gallagher :sarcasm:

sventington

Sep 18, 2013
every time I order breakfast at the cafeteria here, the Habs have won. It was closed on Saturday. A Boston fan working here has informed the woman to stop serving me :laugh:

But yes, I will take credit for our success. You are all welcome.

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
every time i order breakfast at the cafeteria here, the habs have won. It was closed on saturday. A boston fan working here has informed the woman to stop serving me :laugh:

But yes, i will take credit for our success. You are all welcome.

eat!!! Eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stuff your self up for the win.

yianik

Jun 30, 2009
every time I order breakfast at the cafeteria here, the Habs have won. It was closed on Saturday. A Boston fan working here has informed the woman to stop serving me :laugh:

But yes, I will take credit for our success. You are all welcome.

I have a replica 1950s Habs jersey. Wore it every game for the Tampa series and games 1 and 3 of Boston. Couldnt wear it for game 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad