GDT: GAME 4: San Jose @ Nashville 5PM Pacific

KirbyDots

May 10, 2011
I think Hertl won't crack 60 points this season. I would love to be wrong but he has been so ineffective. Which sucks because I had high hopes.
I'm not worried about Hertl. He's been invisible so far but there is so much there that I can't see him not fighting through and finding his scoring touch.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
Deboer is going to say postgame that he liked a lot of things the team did and they played well. Can’t make turnovers though and still needs more from the young guys in the bottom 6.

Reactions: Hailand

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
I'm not worried about Hertl. He's been invisible so far but there is so much there that I can't see him not fighting through and finding his scoring touch.
I wouldn't say he's been invisible. He's still physical and protects the puck well. The problem is that he's been playing with scrubs who don't demand defenses' attention, so 3 guys collapse on him whenever he has the puck. If he could get that down to two, he'd be scoring again

Reactions: Sandisfan

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I only tuned in in the 3rd but I was surprised how much goodie kept up with that line.

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
Nice to have Kane and Burns getting their first of the season. We had a shot there at the end. At some point, our boys have to stop turning the puck over. It’s that same issue from last season. They worked out of it before, they’ll do it again.
Let’s beat Chicago on their opening night. That can help in a big way.

Go Sharks!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad