GDT: GAME 4 Play-Ins Penguins "at" Canadiens 4PM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Meh, serves them right if they technically miss the real playoffs... if they cannot play as a cohesive unit for two consecutive postseason type series, they deserve what they get... hope they win, though

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Beginning of the end?

I see them going out with a whimper today, but maybe they get another game tomorrow. On short rest with older legs than the Habs, I don’t see Saturday’s game winning this series for them either...and that’s fine. This is the time to lose if they’re not good enough, and they’re not...

still, I enjoyed having Pens hockey for a few games this summer and will enjoy watching the rest of the tourney...

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
I didn't like goal 4, but idk if just a goalie change fixes shit

Part of it might be akin to pulling a goalie during the middle of a game when the team is playing like shit. Only just extrapolate that further to an entire series.

I mean, yeah, it's ridiculous to think that an elimination game wouldn't kick the guys into gear, but after everything we've seen this series and against the Isles, I'll take anything I can get in terms of trying to get stuff going.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

JARRY STARTS!?!?

Sid must have gotta one of his birthday wishes to come true.

Now all we need is JJ to **** off and the penguins will be MONEY...

I'm betting all my money on penguins in regulation... Sid's birthday, Jarry..... huzzah!

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
His father passing was the game changer. He showed signs of his former self. He just cannot stay consistent. Or if he is consistent, he gets hurt. I have such a heart for that kid.

I get that it's a business, but what a resounding vote of no confidence this could be for Murray's camp.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I didn't like goal 4, but idk if just a goalie change fixes shit. They had 2 point blank goals.

You're no dummy.

Watch the penguins d this game. See if they have as much heat on them from the forecheckers with Jarry playing the puck.....

You'll see it plain as day, immediately, Jarry makes the defenses life so much easier.
Now I'm curious to see how/if it affects Montreals forecheck.

Reactions: Pens and Flames

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
I definitely feel for Murray. He allowed 1 or 2 shaky goals but I don’t necessarily think he was bad enough to be benched. This was just one of the cards Sully had to play and he went for it. Let’s see how the team responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad