Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 @ Philly (Mason to Start)

Status
Not open for further replies.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008
Mason coming back could be good for the Rangers. Flyers may think that they've got more of a safety net now... And it also puts more pressure on them. Now you've got your hero back, how could you possibly lose now!!?? This is good for the Rangers. On the other hand, I am quite sure the refs will do whatever they can to drag out this series... More games equals more revenue...

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
We'll hear a lot of quotes after the game about how they got ahead of themselves.

"Guess we have to go and play with urgency again"

I disagree this is a different team. Different coach. They should have won game 2. They had the 2 goal lead. They took their foot off the pedal. The 2011-2012 team always had their foot on the pedal but didnt have the offensive ability or depth. That team had to fight and claw every night in that playoffs to score goals. This team can score the goals coupled with a great blueline and elite goaltender. I was listening to Boyle on the Michael Kay show on wednesday after game 3, he and the team knows they should have been better in game 2. They will be ready tonight. It wont be an easy game but they will be ready. Pepper Mason with shots and get to the net on him. Test his nerves.

BarbaraAlphanse

I disagree this is a different team. Different coach. They should have won game 2. They had the 2 goal lead. They took their foot off the pedal. The 2011-2012 team always had their foot on the pedal but didnt have the offensive ability or depth. That team had to fight and claw every night in that playoffs to score goals. This team can score the goals coupled with a great blueline and elite goaltender. I was listening to Boyle on the Michael Kay show on wednesday after game 3, he and the team knows they should have been better in game 2. They will be ready tonight. It wont be an easy game but they will be ready. Pepper Mason with shots and get to the net on him. Test his nerves.

If they can get an early start tonight, as they have in the first two games, the wheels will fall off the wagon tonight. And then, Roenicks prediction, that this series will only get worse physically, will probably come true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad