GDT: Game 4: Penguins @ Canadiens | Pens Past: #71's 1st NHL Goal & #87's 100g/200a/300p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Regardless, it's not a good sign when you get immediate conformation that the player won't be returning to the game.

If half their info is obvious ******** why would you think the other half is true? He probably won't return but I seriously doubt they have any inside information about it.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
When you can't lift a puck 12 inches you're going to make a lot of goalies look like prime Hasek.

BobCole

May 21, 2014
If half their info is obvious ******** why would you think the other half is true? He probably won't return but I seriously doubt they have any inside information about it.

For all I know he may have said "out for the rest of the game with what *appears* to be a groin injury." They usually don't announce that a player is out for the game unless/until they get official word on that. I'm not saying we should take it as gospel, it's just a bad sign is all I'm saying.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Yes he did. watch the ****ing team in front on him. who allows a cross crease pass like that 5v5? ****ing garbage.

i'm aware that the team plays stupid in front of fleury, that's like my whole argument about him. hard to expect anyone's heads in the game when malkin's line is what it is and fleury gets blown up 20 seconds in as he's wont to do

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
It was a awful play, but he actually made the save off the turnover. The Pens didn't clear the puck and left Max open in the slot.

He ****ed up on that play but has been left out to dry all night. He's the only reason the Pens were in it till that last one.

It will be fun to see how that 1st goal is the reason the Pens didn't score tonight tho in the PGT.

Maybe there's a reason why he always seems to be "left out to dry," by his teammates.

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
i'm aware that the team plays stupid in front of fleury, that's like my whole argument about him. hard to expect anyone's heads in the game when malkin's line is what it is and fleury gets blown up 20 seconds in as he's wont to do

you're right. i saw him go tell them to take 6 penalties in a row to allow their 3rd 5v3 of the year and not cover guys in front of the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad