GDT: Game 4: Penguins @ Canadiens | Pens Past: #71's 1st NHL Goal & #87's 100g/200a/300p

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
records.png

rotating_banner3.gif

history_blurb_malkin.jpg

yt_border.jpg
yt_border.jpg

history_blurb_crosby.jpg

yt_border.jpg
yt_border.jpg

lineups.png

:habs

Montreal Canadiens

Max Pacioretty - Alex Galchenyuk - Brendan Gallagher
Artturi Lehkonen - Tomas Plekanec - Alexander Radulov
Deniel Carr - David Desharnais - Andrew Shaw
Phillip Danault - Torrey Mitchell - Paul Byron

Nathan Beaulieu - Shea Weber
Andrei Markov - Jeff Petry
Alexei Emelin - Mikhail Sergachev

Al Montoya
Charlie Lindgren

bar.png

Last Games

bar.png

My GDT's are evolving as I figure out the right templates I'd want to use going forward. I am open to suggestions as to what you guys/gals would like to see included. For example this GDT I included both teams records at the top which wasn't in my last 2.

I may edit this throughout the day if I think of anything to add.

Last edited:

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I'm curious to see what they'll do with the D pairs, they're not going to run with Maatta-Daley again but I'm not sure I like Cole in the top-4.

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
You're killing it with the GDT's SUBdrewgANS. Love the bits of history you add.

Corvidae

May 5, 2009
Odds of Shaw doing something suspension worthy... 1:1
Odds of Shaw being suspended for suspension worthy action... 1:8

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
I'm curious to see what they'll do with the D pairs, they're not going to run with Maatta-Daley again but I'm not sure I like Cole in the top-4.

I am too. But since there is no skate today, there is no indication that anything is going to change. However I would like to see Pouliot get a game in over Maatta.

You're killing it with the GDT's SUBdrewgANS. Love the bits of history you add.

Thanks! I thought it would be a nice touch this season with it being the theme of the broadcasts as well. I found a site that lists off what happened on this day in pens history.. so I don't have to do much research to find something.. :laugh:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
I am too. But since there is no skate today, there is no indication that anything is going to change. However I would like to see Pouliot get a game in over Maatta.

Thanks! I thought it would be a nice touch this season with it being the theme of the broadcasts as well. I found a site that lists off what happened on this day in pens history.. so I don't have to do much research to find something.. :laugh:

Pittsburgh Hockey.net? It's a fun site to peruse :)

mattyboy

What Up With That?
Jun 26, 2013
FYI:
Carr scratched tonight because well, therrien.
Byron takes his spot and Flynn takes Byrons'.
rest is good.

have a good game!

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
So since this is the Habs opener will there be an hour-long ceremony before the game starts?

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
I think it may be time to see what Kuhnhackl can do in the top 9. I think he has vastly more upside there than either Sheary or Wilson.

I would love to see his big frame next to Crosby when #87 returns.

UnderratedBrooks44

Sep 13, 2005
Miranda's house
What's everyone's assessment of Wilson so far? I have seen pretty much zero impact so far but two of the three games I wasn't watching as closely as I could've been at times.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
What's everyone's assessment of Wilson so far? I have seen pretty much zero impact so far but two of the three games I wasn't watching as closely as I could've been at times.

He has enough chemistry to play with Malkin ala Bennett. He just doesn't actual put up points. That being said he also is playing with Hornqvist or Kunitz on the other side so, I'd rather give him some time up and see.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

Haven't noticed him at all out there in a negative or positive way. He's just kinda...there.

Fordy

May 28, 2008

good but not overwhelmingly great, when he's on a line that makes sense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad