GDT: Game 4: NDF MTL 3-0 series lead JETS @ HABS June 7, 2021 – 8:00pm ET. CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Lets go for the kill tonight boys , take no prisoner, vae victis !
tenor.gif

Dharvey08

Jan 21, 2021
Let’s finish this tonight and have a well earned rest.
Say the habs meet the knights people don’t seem to remember how Fleury is ptsd against the habs, they would have to put Lehner in the net at some point.
Avs is a tougher matchup but you never know.

HotPie

Dec 3, 2007
As much as I would like to see The Tsar come in..If Petry can't make it.. (imo he should rest) I believe Ouellet will be in.

He has experience as a general hockey player in terms of games... Sure, not in the PO but so doesn't Romy..

That being said Ouellet is a big body.. Captain of the Rocket.. Think he's in!

That's my take!

GHG!!

What an awful take.

Yes, let's play an AHL player in favor of an NHL player.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Still can't get over how well the Staal, Perry and Armia line are playing. Just a load on the opposition.

Give me Romanov today if Petry is a no go. It's time.

Caufield gets (at least) his first NHL playoff goal tonight!

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
As much as I would like to see The Tsar come in..If Petry can't make it.. (imo he should rest) I believe Ouellet will be in.

He has experience as a general hockey player in terms of games... Sure, not in the PO but so doesn't Romy..

That being said Ouellet is a big body.. Captain of the Rocket.. Think he's in!

That's my take!

GHG!!

They’d be lining up Romanov to leave as soon as he can. It would be a ridiculous decision. They need to stop pretending that he’s Marc-Andre Bergeron.

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
If im Romanov agent and I see this. Romanov is off to a new team next year.

If that be the case imo.. It would already be on the table considering he has not played at all.

Inserting Ouellet would not change that fact if fact there is.

Ducharme is doing what he's doing whatever that may be wether we agree or not nor understand.

We'll see.. I hope I'm wrong and see him come in tonight! But.. Press X (doubt)

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
Still can't get over how well the Staal, Perry and Armia line are playing. Just a load on the opposition.

Give me Romanov today if Petry is a no go. It's time.

Caufield gets (at least) his first NHL playoff goal tonight!

Caufield with the hat trick tonight, 2 goals + EN.

Reactions: Tuggy

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
What an awful take.

Yes, let's play an AHL player in favor of an NHL player.

Never said I'm rooting for this.

I was mearly expressing an outside of the box opinion and maybe as seeing how Ducharme has been handling things with Romy whatever these are..I wouldn't be shocked.

If Romanov comes in, I'll be an happy camper 100% and I'm one to believe he should of been in day 1.

Hope your right tho but I disagree this being an awful take of mine, it's a plausible one considering how things are going.

Cheers

Mr Burns

LOL U MAD BRO? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 9, 2020
Let’s finish this tonight and have a well earned rest.
Say the habs meet the knights people don’t seem to remember how Fleury is ptsd against the habs, they would have to put Lehner in the net at some point.
Avs is a tougher matchup but you never know.
Yes but playoffs are a different thing though... I remember how Lundqvist always seemed to crap in the bed against us but he still beat us in 2014 (I know Price was injured and all but he still beat us).

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
If im Romanov agent and I see this. Romanov is off to a new team next year.

Probably Laval. Kid still has a lot to learn. He needs to get PP time and PK time because he's terrible at both. He usually gets caved in in his own zone.

He's not ready. He should start next year in Laval and get big minutes on specialty teams.

Reactions: CaptnNemo

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
Probably Laval. Kid still has a lot to learn. He needs to get PP time and PK time because he's terrible at both. He usually gets caved in in his own zone.

He's not ready. He should start next year in Laval and get big minutes on specialty teams.

That wouldn't be a bad idea either. Take example on KK on how Bouchard elevated back his confidence and A-game.

That reflects today on how KK stepped up and spending time down in Laval was beneficial.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Everyone can cheer and post however they want, but I think there's a few things to keep in mind:

1) We haven't won the series yet.
2) We were completely dead in the water after going down 3-1 versus the Leafs.
3) Winnipeg IS capapble of winning 4 straight.

Now, we aren't the Leafs nor the Oilers and I am confident about moving on but let's not look ahead until the series is decided, or at least not in doubt.

That being said, Go:habsGo!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

TOI for the forwards was evenly split last night and could have a positive effect for tonight's game.

It helped that Habs got the lead and kept it all the way, which permitted Ducharme not to overuse some guys.

Reactions: Bloumeister

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
difference why i'm not worried about being up 3-0 this year.. we got winners.. Price (olympics), weber (olympics), staal (stanley cup olympics), perry (stanley cup, olympics), toffoli (stanley cup), edmundsson (stanley cup).. these were the leaders that stood up in the locker room when we were down 3-1 vs the leafs.. they will keep this team together.

much difference in previous years, when our "leaders" were komisarek, higgins, maxim lapierre, francis bouillon, etc.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014

TOI for the forwards was evenly split last night and could have a positive effect for tonight's game.

It helped that Habs got the lead and kept it all the way, which permitted Ducharme not to overuse some guys.

It such a huge benefit to be able to roll 4 lines consistently. Nobody is drained and everyone is involved. A true team effort this playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad