GDT: Game 4: NDF MTL 3-0 series lead JETS @ HABS June 7, 2021 – 8:00pm ET. CBC, SN, TVAS, NBCSN, NHLN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Rest petry tomorrow and give him tape + pain killers during the 3rd round so he is able to play.

The habs have dominated the jets in this series. They should be able to finish them without much difficulty even without petry.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
Hope Petry is all wright.

But if Petry is out can you replace him with Romanov ..please

Dom be like:

upload_2021-6-7_6-0-55.png

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
On one hand I want the sweep, on the other hand I'm worried Vegas/Colorado goes to game 7 and then there's that weird playoff stat of teams winning in 7 always beating teams that have swept the previous round. I know, I know, being paranoid.

Best case scenario is us winning today, and Avs/Knights going to 7 games.

We need rest badly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Saxon

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Rest petry tomorrow and give him tape + pain killers during the 3rd round so he is able to play.

The habs have dominated the jets in this series. They should be able to finish them without much difficulty even without petry.

They got nothing to loose now so they will play loose. They are also going to come at us hard physically. Habs will know this and I hope we continue to frustrate them by not giving up too much space or high danger shots. That can wear on you... just look at the Habs against the Rangers and Flyers in our previous playoffs.

Essenege

Oct 5, 2019
On one hand I want the sweep, on the other hand I'm worried Vegas/Colorado goes to game 7 and then there's that weird playoff stat of teams winning in 7 always beating teams that have swept the previous round. I know, I know, being paranoid.

My boy Carey is quite good after a break. (Season starts, last 2 playoffs). also wouldn’t hurt our oldies to get some rest.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017

it's a weird year. Usually teams don't play back to backs in the playoffs, and the North is a little late. So even with a sweep, it's not like the rest would he too huge imo...

rest or not, the winner of the North wil' face a big challenge in Vegas or Colorado.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Its surreal this game is already tomorrow lmao

Really curious about the Petry situation, god itd be great to get this done quick and spare a useless trip back out west, let the boys stay home a bit sleep in their own bed before back to practice

Lets finish these f***ers, The Jets want the Diddly
Give them the darn diddly do then

CaptnNemo

Nov 4, 2016
As much as I would like to see The Tsar come in..If Petry can't make it.. (imo he should rest) I believe Ouellet will be in.

He has experience as a general hockey player in terms of games... Sure, not in the PO but so doesn't Romy..

That being said Ouellet is a big body.. Captain of the Rocket.. Think he's in!

That's my take!

GHG!!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Don't give them an inch. Go for the jugular and end it tonight. Because even if Jets win tonight, they are still a long ways away from beating Habs 4 straight, so you don't want to give them the feeling like they can get something going.

McEsenpi

Apr 17, 2021
As much as I would like to see The Tsar come in..If Petry can't make it.. (imo he should rest) I believe Ouellet will be in.

He has experience as a general hockey player in terms of games... Sure, not in the PO but so doesn't Romy..

That being said Ouellet is a big body.. Captain of the Rocket.. Think he's in!

That's my take!

GHG!!

If im Romanov agent and I see this. Romanov is off to a new team next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad