GDT: Game 4: Nashville Predators @ Anaheim Ducks | 7:30 PM PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2011
Win on a 2nd of a b2b, came back down a goal twice, we finally have a backup goalie, Sbisa/Lydman/Fowler all played fantastic, Perry looked alot better and Ryan had some good shifts. in the short season i'll take every win, if we can get thru the first 14 with a good record i like our chances

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
I thought defense looked great. I want to see more from Souray, he needs to shoot more. I saw big improvement from Beauchemin and Sbisa tonight.

Glad the new top line scored but I thought the line was much better with Palmieri.

Cogliano looked useless once he was removed from Winnik and Koivu. No surprise 2nd line got better once Koivu was there. I still want old lines back though. I don't want Bonino on 2nd line though. I think it's time for Rakkel to get a shot there.

Jerky Leclerc

Feb 27, 2002
Anaheim
Visit site
Fasth showed a lot of compete but it was his first NHL game. He needs to work on controlling his rebound. The Legwand goal shouldn't had happen. It is only a matter of time until teams find weaknesses in his game.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Cogliano looked useless once he was removed from Winnik and Koivu. No surprise 2nd line got better once Koivu was there. I still want old lines back though. I don't want Bonino on 2nd line though. I think it's time for Rakkel to get a shot there.
Does everything have to be feast or famine, guys?

Oct 18, 2011
incidentally, Bonino played his best game, but Koivu is just a better player right now. 3rd line will suffer without him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad