GDT: Game 4: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 1/20/21 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHabFan

Apr 8, 2008
No doubt we get more penalties because we are playing much physical now. We have good PKers, so continue to play physical. At certain point, other team players will get scare to go in front of the net.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
10 PM start? No problem, I'll be in bed watching on this:
ht.jpg

My 300$. home cinema. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's actually pretty good in person. Screen is 100" diagonal.

Habs are on a roll, I don't see the Canucks as a big threat. Keep playing well and we got this one. 4-1.

GO:habsGO

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
10 PM start? No problem, I'll be in bed watching on this:
ht.jpg

My 300$. home cinema. The picture doesn't do it justice. It's actually pretty good in person. Screen is 100" diagonal.

Habs are on a roll, I don't see the Canucks as a big threat. Keep playing well and we got this one. 4-1.

GO:habsGO

Bet you that Kriss will be giving you photography tips:laugh:

strongcomp05

Jun 8, 2018
As someone who lives in Van, i love the start time, 7pm games hit different.

fingers crossed Tifolli can fire it up here, would be nice to see him on the score sheet

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
As someone who lives in Van, i love the start time, 7pm games hit different.

fingers crossed Tifolli can fire it up here, would be nice to see him on the score sheet

Bah, I’m going to write a letter to our premier and say since Toronto is the center of the universe, we should make a Toronto time zone and set all game times by our clock.

:sarcasm:

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
GDT sounds like a lot of responsibility. Personally I don't think I'm ready.

It’s actually not hard depending what you want to do. Keep it simple or go all out.

Ironically I find it harder to make GDT’s when the team is doing well since it’s easier to satirize the situation when we do poorly. Of course. I’ll take wins any day.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Hey guys sorry For my stupidity but what’s a GDT :P . My guess is game day thread . But I thought this was the game day thread . I’m new to the site but I’m a massive Hab fan and would like to continue using it .

Yeah, GDT is game day thread and it’s ok posting your video like you did. I was just making a comment that given your passion and video editing skills, you may want to consider starting a GDT in future. No worries if you’re not ready, lol. I wasn’t trying to tell you what to do.

That said, you can always look here for direction or questions...

HF Habs: - 2021 Official HF Habs GDT Signup Thread

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
Hey guys sorry For my stupidity but what’s a GDT :P . My guess is game day thread . But I thought this was the game day thread . I’m new to the site but I’m a massive Hab fan and would like to continue using it .
Nah, you're doing great.
Welcome home sir.

Reactions: Runner77

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events