GDT: Game 4: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 1/20/21 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Who needs work and a salary anyway?
I know right, that's what I keep saying to the wife ! We could totally live off seeling fruits on the side of the road but she won't hear any of it :shakehead She's all '' you know our daughter needs to go to college right ?'' and I'm like '' she'll learn on the street honey, she'll be street smart ! Like J-Lo !''

Last edited:

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
We have to look at this as one game which is hard to do. The most important game is tonight and winning it will go a long way towards cementing the gains we've been making. More on the next game when we actually get there. :D

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Have to think Toffoli gets on the board tonight. He's been so close.
Wouldn't that be nice. For years Habs have been haunted by ex-habs lighting it up against them. Would be nice to see the opposite. Petry is a prime example.

Reactions: angusyoung

Ryan O'Byrne

Jul 17, 2004
Ontario
I've got an early start tomorrow so there's zero way I can watch more than the first period live tonight :cry: Stupid work getting in the way of my sports, I hate when that happens :banghead:

Or go to sleep without watching game and PVR it and wake up an hour before heading to work and watch skipping commercials

Reactions: Forum93

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
On the board in the Habs locker room it should be writing in big DISCIPLINE ! They absolutely need to be more discipline because it will hurt us

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I know right, that's what I keep saying to the wife ! We could totally live off seeling fruits on the side of the road but she won't hear any of it :shakehead She's all '' you know our daughter needs to go to college right ?'' and I'm like '' she'll learn on the street honey, she'll be street smart ! Like J-Lo !''
:laugh:

MtlSars

Dec 9, 2016
On the board in the Habs locker room it should be writing in big DISCIPLINE ! They absolutely need to be more discipline because it will hurt us

Well actually , Vancouver are 0-15 on the PP. So it might not!

Hit them I say!

Cheers , good game everyone!

Reactions: angusyoung

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Or go to sleep without watching game and PVR it and wake up an hour before heading to work and watch skipping commercials

When Covid is not around, I'm usually watching games late from behind cause I'm busy with pool, ball hockey and curling. The play between whistle and faceoff is around 20-25 seconds usually. I got my remote set to jump forward by 20 seconds. It works pretty good. You can watch a game pretty quickly and just over an hour.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
it's fun going in other teams threads and see for once that they are not confidant when they play the Habs

Habs can't score narrative has been hiding in the shadows lately eh? We are 4th in goals per game with 4/game right now. :nod:. Never underestimate a complete team that rolls lines and has a solid D with great goaltending. It can and will drive you nuts when you face a team like that! We are build to win like the Flyers and Islanders. Sound D with good goaltending and balanced scoring. Those top heavy teams with lack of depth are in troubled times due to salary cap and weak prospect pools cause they keep trading futures away.

Not many realize the context of why we struggled last year
* Too many pass happy forwards in shooting areas
* Too many soft forwards
* Depth on D was thin after Weber, Petry, Chiarot.
* We had lots of in game leads we could not hold

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Not necessarily just for that game but for the rest of the season and it’s just a matter of time before there PP explose so don’t play with fire

I think they are going to have a hard time with how physical we are and with the speed we play at. However, I agree, stay out of the box and that applies to any team we face. Even the Sens

Our PK is solid but we will get burned if we don't stay out of the box. Right now, we are tied 3rd worse in times shorthanded per game. I hope that gets better and we end up middle of the pack. I feel that we are more physical and refs are going to look for calls on us now

BsOqW28.jpg

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Was watching last night highlights... Galchenyuk is a Senator now? Wow... how the mighty have fallen.

I think I heard its his 5th team in 3 years. You get some extra lives when you are a high profile pick, but it's at the point now that if it doesn't work, it could be the end of the line for him in the nhl.

He did score last night in his sweet spot, where he scored a ton when he had his 30 goals in Montreal, so maybe that's a sign he can turn things around.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I've got an early start tomorrow so there's zero way I can watch more than the first period live tonight :cry: Stupid work getting in the way of my sports, I hate when that happens :banghead:

Work gets in a way of so many things in life. The older I get the more I hate the fact that I have to work for a living. It sucks more than anything has ever sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad