GDT: Game 4: Montreal Canadiens vs Vancouver Canucks 1/20/21 10:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
41BSHCz.jpg

kaytW2D.jpg

dDZabp0.jpg

HostileCapSpace

Jul 1, 2019
Montreal
Van might look like an easy target but their offense is due to start clicking at some point, which worries me a bit. I'm confident, but fans are starting to be a bit arrogant. We've only had a very small sample yet. Let's wait a bit. One area we definitely need improvement is not taking penalties. This team 5 on 5 is an absolute beast with our depth. Let's keep it that way as much as possible.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Canucks season last year reminds me of the Habs 18/19 season. I predicted them to finish last in our division a month before this season started and I said the Sens will be better. Canucks rise was flawed IMO. Great pieces to build around but they have growing pains to go through yet.

Habs can't take them lightly though. I don't think we will cause everyone knows this short season is difficult and you need to show up every game!

Hope Kotkaniemi has a 2 pts game. 1 goal and 1 assist. 6 shots and 5 hits! Come on KK, outproduce Dubois this year!

BrianTheSavage49

Jan 18, 2021
HabsVille
Well, I was wrong with this prediction vs EDM so I hope the spark of being back in his former barn makes it happen tonight .... so I'll make the prediction again vs VAN : This will be Toffoli's arrival / breakout game with the Habs

(fingers crossed)

Prce of course will bring it, it's BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad