BRUINS GDT Game 4: Mile High - Bruins @ Avalanche: 9pm ET: NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
...at least Bettman is happy

giphy.gif

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Hate on the rules, not the refs. The refs did a great job tonight. They let the players decide the game and swallowed their whistles a lot for both teams. I wish more games were reffed this well. Halak looked awesome. GWG was just a stupid great snipe capitalizing on Clifton falling down. Bs failed to capitalize on their chances.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Well seen this movie a few times. Good games by Halak, Nordy, Pasta. Time to weed out the has beens and get some scoring.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
3 out of 4 on the road is a great trip.Don Sweeney buying time with 2nd line winger situation .It is an issue though and has to be fixed.

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
You know going into this game I completely expected the Bruins to get plastered. Fourth straight road game to start the season against really good teams this was set up to be a disaster. But it wasn't they were the better team and they deserve to win yet ridiculous interference call changed everything and that is what's so f****** frustrating. If this Colorado team is on in for a long run I'd love to meet them in the finals because they can't compete with this Bruin team unless they get the officiating they got tonight

Reactions: PatriceBergeronFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad