BRUINS GDT Game 4: Mile High - Bruins @ Avalanche: 9pm ET: NESN, 98.5 The Sports Hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Sorry for no pretty GDT. I'm fighting a nasty case of exhaustion and crashed after dinner last night. Regular pretty GDT's will commence for Saturday.

full

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Watching this at the in-laws as they have more than one big screen in the same room.

All I have to do is supply the pizza and beer LOL

GO B's!

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Sorry for no pretty GDT. I'm fighting a nasty case of exhaustion and crashed after dinner last night. Regular pretty GDT's will commence for Saturday.

full

we want your solutions not excuses thank you very much:sarcasm:

Hope you got lots of rest and sure be nice for our boys to come home 4-0. Be fun to see this Makar kid, caught him a few times in the playoffs last year and was impressed

4-3 B`s, Ritchie, just to ruffle feathers with a 1 goal 1 assist game:popcorn:

RustyBruins72

Jul 29, 2005
seems like the avs always beat us. would be nice to turn the tables on that.
but either way, hugely successful road trip. i thought 2-2-0 would be solid.

The worst one was a few years ago, on my BIRTHDAY! Bruins lose in the last few seconds, Daniel Briere I believe.

Glove Malfunction

Ference is my binky
Jan 1, 2009
Pleasantly warm, AZ
If I had to guess, Halak today and Rask for the home opener on Saturday, then Halak for the Monday matinee. I say keep alternating until something changes performance-wise or injury-wise.
This not only makes sense from a utilization standpoint, but also to give Rask a couple extra days to recover from his cramping issue on Tuesday.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Last year in Colorado the Avs did match up their top line primarily against the Bruins top line so I think we'll see that again. They do have Kadri though who has a long history of playing that line so I don't know if that changes things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad