GDT: Game 4: Jackets v Ducks | 7 pm 10/11/19 | Nationwide Arena

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
I know many will disagree, but I'm unimpressed with Nyquist. While I wasn't expecting a 70 point player, he's more pedestrian than I was expecting.....at least to this point.

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
Well. The good news is that Korpi had a pretty decent game. .916 SV%, only one goal against that he really ought to have saved.

The bad news, of course, is that that one goal happened to be the GWG.

Wasn’t a good rebound on the first one. It wasn’t a “bad” goal like the second, but wish he would’ve held on.

I actually think we’re playing okay hockey, but we really are hurting for a finisher.

Reactions: koteka and eljefe72

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
I know many will disagree, but I'm unimpressed with Nyquist. While I wasn't expecting a 70 point player, he's more pedestrian than I was expecting.....at least to this point.

I doubt anyone would disagree, but it’s also only 4 games, so I’m hopeful and/or expecting he’ll get it going.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Just don’t understand how Milano can flash almost every shift he’s out there , and gets 9 minutes of ice time . Aside from Texier , no one looks dangerous with the puck aside from Milano

MFRONE

Feb 3, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
When we get decent goaltending we score one lousy goal.
And I’d hardly call it decent both goals should have easily been saved or prevented and outside of that the Ducks had maybe 1 other above average chance. Offensively the Ducks didn’t even try to win which makes the result even worse for the Jackets.

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I say have Jarmo call Geico and get the Walrus to play goal. With the Walrus, he won’t be out of position because he can’t move, and he doesn’t give up rebounds. Granted, he can’t score worth a lick, but neither can our forwards. And all it would cost is a few squid

Fred Glover

Chief of Sinners
Nov 17, 2007
Ohio
I said that exact statement in the 2nd period of game 1 and got ripped for it. This team will be looking for tee times before Thanksgiving at this rate.
Heck, the way they are playing I will be looking for tee times AFTER Thanksgiving in the snow in Ohio

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad