GDT: Game 4 ECQF|Rangers@Penguins|Jail Break!|Wed, April 22, 2015|7:00PM|CEC|NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
Rangers are really good at doing the 'legal' interference. Very subtle, but definitely there. We need to learn that.

Yes. Exactly what I was going for with: "Rangers are getting away with interference and holding that would make the early 2000s Red Wings blush." Normally those teams did it so much knowing the refs would never actually call them for a dozen+ penalties and would take their chances with the 3-4 they actually called, but this... I dunno wtf this is. No idea how they're calling *none* of them.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
good thing those 5 year olds got seats right up against the glass

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Yes. Exactly what I was going for with: "Rangers are getting away with interference and holding that would make the early 2000s Red Wings blush." Normally those teams did it so much knowing the refs would never actually call them for a dozen+ penalties and would take their chances with the 3-4 they actually called, but this... I dunno wtf this is. No idea how they're calling *none* of them.

They don't call it. That's the problem with the league right now. They just don't call it.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Sid's line is our driving force...and it's in low gear right now. That means Lapierre or Malkin's line needs to come through.

Malkin to Perron...please...please...PLEASE!!!!!!! That would change all too many things. That would be like the Staal SHG against Detroit in 09.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Whatever happens, I think what I've learned from these four games is that Hornqvist is every bit of a playoff beast here as we hoped he'd be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad