GDT: Game 4 ECQF|Rangers@Penguins|Jail Break!|Wed, April 22, 2015|7:00PM|CEC|NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Wow, a give and go. Get Malkin the puck, and something happens.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
I've watched this game sporadically, but Kunitz has looked pretty good.

Can anyone confirm, or am I just off my rocker?

He's still killing a lot of plays but he's skating like he wants to win at least.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
I have to assume Sid is injured, because all I'm seeing here in the 3rd is Wilson and Winnick

VirginiaBob

TradingSystemsGroup
The nice thing for me is that I'm completely desensitized to sports now. I used to long for the Steelers to win the superbowl my whole childhood. I'd be so upset when they would lose in the playoffs. Then they finally won the first one under Cowher, and as I watched them raise the trophy I said to myself, "Now what? Is this it? Why don't I feel elated?"

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
See this is where I have an issue with bench management. You have that OZ faceoff, don't put out Sutter's line. Put out Sid's.

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
One ****ing holding call against the Rags would be nice. You know, one of the dozen or so that should have been called.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Geno looks like he is havin to reach deep down in himself to find energy everytime the play stops to keep playing.

I've felt like that before with something, constantly tryin to catch my breath, trying to always manifest energy to do anything active, and constantly in a dull roar of pain... It's when I had multiple cracked ribs. Wonder if that's what's up with him.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
One of Sid or Geno should be on the ice at all ****ing times this last 10 minutes. Enough with Downie, Spaling, Wilson, etc. Keep these scrubs on the bench

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Geno looks like he is havin to reach deep down in himself to find energy everytime the play stops to keep playing.

I've felt like that before with something, constantly tryin to catch my breath, trying to always manifest energy to do anything active, and constantly in a dull roar of pain... It's when I had multiple cracked ribs. Wonder if that's what's up with him.

Oof. Wasn't that what he had in the 2008 finals?

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Yeah nothing wrong w/ Kunitz now except the fact he isn't where he was 2 years ago. Miles better than earlier in the year.

Laps needs to be our hero

themethod7

Jan 25, 2013
NWPA
Rangers are getting away with interference and holding that would make the early 2000s Red Wings blush.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Even so far...chances at both ends. Right now is when I'd love for MJ to just toss a mixed line right now like try Perron-Sid-Horny or Lapierre-Malkin-Comeau. Something just to spark someone.

Sid with little ice time. Did he take any shots?

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Rangers are really good at doing the 'legal' interference. Very subtle, but definitely there. We need to learn that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad