GDT: Game 4 ECQF|Rangers@Penguins|Jail Break!|Wed, April 22, 2015|7:00PM|CEC|NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
One of my favorite bands. These guys were money.

I am going to laugh after this series is over when all these people in the media criticizing Malkin for his lack of production start backpedaling when it's discovered what's actually wrong with him.

Especially you, Nick Kypreos. Tool.

When have the media ever backpedaled after finding out about injuries? It's usually "Well that's not an excuse, everyone is injured, they need to produce anyways" blah blah blah

gopens66

Hop in the Cordoba, Baby, we're goin' bowlin!
May 25, 2006
Altoona,Pa
When have the media ever backpedaled after finding out about injuries? It's usually "Well that's not an excuse, everyone is injured, they need to produce anyways" blah blah blah

Put me down for $10 on knee injury-torn meniscus

cassius

Jul 23, 2004
Whoa! Tickets available for ~$60... that's cheaper than regular season!

Ratings down, playoff tickets not selling out.. and selling below regular season prices. Crazy times.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Bennett's "hurt" but he keeps staying out for extra practice. That seems weird to me.

Anywho, no confidence we can win an important game at Consol but you gotta start somewhere. Why not start tonight?, i say.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
Bennett's "hurt" but he keeps staying out for extra practice. That seems weird to me.

Anywho, no confidence we can win an important game at Consol but you gotta start somewhere. Why not start tonight?, i say.
the kids a worker........he knows his biggest problem is strength...and the way to fix that is to keep working.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Whoa! Tickets available for ~$60... that's cheaper than regular season!

Ratings down, playoff tickets not selling out.. and selling below regular season prices. Crazy times.

Bandwagons getting back to their respective sports. Probably going to make a trip next year if they have trouble selling out for cheap prices !

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
the kids a worker........he knows his biggest problem is strength...and the way to fix that is to keep working.

i think hes proving a point too. hes clearly not skating as well as he had in the past and i wouldnt be surprised if he needs another surgery, but i think he is unwilling to have the soft label applied.

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC

Exactly. So when we hear Malkin's injury, which I'm pretty sure is a significant one, then people are going to be like, "oh."

I remember people KILLING Joe Thornton one year in Boston because Saku Koivu was playing 'bigger' than him. Then we found out he had a separated shoulder.

Last year people were talking about Crosby the same way, and we all knew he had a fairly significant wrist issue.

I would concur with gopens66...Malkin's injury is likely a significant knee problem, like an MCL tear or something.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Wait...wait...wait...there's a game 4? Damn near every person here told me the series was over?

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
i think hes proving a point too. hes clearly not skating as well as he had in the past and i wouldnt be surprised if he needs another surgery, but i think he is unwilling to have the soft label applied.

I think its the braces....and lack of strength....he's healed as far as the surgery goes. but as any one who has had surgery it takes a lot of time to build every thing back up.

Finesse

nostromo
Dec 9, 2013
bust_out.jpg

FYI - I've managed to horrify myself with this image.

MrWilson*

Watched Orpik and Niskanen play last night. Pittsburgh could use those guys right about now. This series has been too, too friendly.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Watched Orpik and Niskanen play last night. Pittsburgh could use those guys right about now. This series has been too, too friendly.

Watch Orpik's give away in OT the other night. It was bad. Nisky was very shakey at the beginning of the series, too.

However - giving them up for free is stupid. Beyond stupid. Asset management for us is the worst ever.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010

Niskanen maybe. Orpik was awful for us. Regardless how he looks with the Caps, I know we would be crucifying him if he was here now.

We could definitely use Nisky in Letang's absence.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Niskanen maybe. Orpik was awful for us. Regardless how he looks with the Caps, I know we would be crucifying him if he was here now.

We could definitely use Nisky in Letang's absence.

Niskanen was our worse defenseman last year in the playoffs. We can't afford to pay people that are fringe top four defenseman that kind of money.

Washington has Carlson and Alzner who are tremendous and greatly cover for Orpik and Niskanen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland