GDT: Game 4: Buffalo Sabres @ Arizona Coyotes | 10/13/18 6:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A | Welcome to the Bliss

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Probably drop Richardson down and slot Dvorak in at 3c.
What about Chucky? Can't Richardson play wing? I do like how the Richardson line is playing. Nice to have these kind of problems.

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg
Probably drop Richardson down and slot Dvorak in at 3c.
If you have to use labels then I think you have them backwards. I'd call Perlini-Hinostroza the 2nd or 3rd line wingers and Grabner-Cousins the 4th line wingers.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
I love this.

Once Dvorak is back he can take Kempe's spot with no other changes.

Once Galchenyuk is back he can take Richardson's spot with no other changes.
With everyone healthy I'd like to see:

Panik Chucky Keller
Crouse Strome Fischer
Grabner Stepan Cousins
Perlini Dvo Hinostroza

Get Stepan closer to the role he had with the Rangers Each line has some scoring and speed. When it's 5 on 5 roll all 4 fairly equally, wear teams out. I'd also be tempted to swap one of Perlini or Stroz for Crouse or Fischer to give the Strome line more speed, but it's probably fine as it is.

Reactions: Sthlmyote and rt

DoanStopBelievin

Oct 6, 2017

Panik Chucky Keller
Crouse Strome Fischer
Grabner Stepan Cousins
Perlini Dvo Hinostroza

Get Stepan closer to the role he had with the Rangers Each line has some scoring and speed. When it's 5 on 5 roll all 4 fairly equally, wear teams out. I'd also be tempted to swap one of Perlini or Stroz for Crouse or Fischer to give the Strome line more speed, but it's probably fine as it is.
YES

kbay

Apr 8, 2016
Goodyear, Arizona
i hope dvorak is back, or chychrun i wouldn't complain either way

hell, maybe galchenyuk will make a miraculous recovery and the chosen one will be so impressed by goligoski's weirdly shaped head he'll want to study it more in person and demand a trade to arizona

also connauton with the GWG
Hammer's head is more weirdly shaped the goligoski.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017

Panik Chucky Keller
Crouse Strome Fischer
Grabner Stepan Cousins
Perlini Dvo Hinostroza

You lost me on "everyone healthy". What do you think this is, a chess team? ;)

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
TRAFFIC ALERT!!

The I-10 at 43rd Ave is flooded so those coming to GRA from the SE valley need to head out early.

Is that the same stretch were cars were abandoned a few years back due to flooding? Looks like it's going to be all streets for me today. Definitely leaving early.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
TRAFFIC ALERT!!

The I-10 at 43rd Ave is flooded so those coming to GRA from the SE valley need to head out early.

And I thought you guys lived in the middle of the desert.

There you go, I know nothing.

So, this is bad, eh?

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Is that the same stretch were cars were abandoned a few years back due to flooding? Looks like it's going to be all streets for me today. Definitely leaving early.

Am I right to believe the game starts in 4 and a half hours? Will this Sergio-thing ruin what should have been good attendance?

Sorry for questions...

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

Yes, one of them. I had to drive through that crazy storm for 2 and a half hours when that storm you're referring to happened :laugh:
The drains on the 10 and 17 suck.

Am I right to believe the game starts in 4 and a half hours? Will this Sergio-thing ruin what should have been good attendance?

Well I mean the tickets would already be paid for :snide:
I imagine on weekends a lot of the traffic takes the 101 which loops around the other way and usually doesn't wash out.

Reactions: Name Nameless

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
It’s really hitting the west valley hard. On the way to work. Loop 101 is down to 45mph. Visibility is about 200 feet with all the spray up from vehicles.

83rd currently closed going north off Camelback.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Seems like a fairly easy engineering problem to solve. Why do our roads still flood?

They have pump houses that kick on when the water gets a certain level. When the I-10 flooded a while back one or more of them failed to kick on and that’s what led to cars getting submerged.

ADOT admitted they hadn’t tested the pumps in a while before the rain hit and said they were going to change that policy. Hard to say if today’s flooding is because the pumps didn’t all kick in again. Or if they just couldn’t keep up with the volume.

43rd Ave. is where the east end of the Loop202 interchange begins and there’s a lot of earth moving going on between there and 75th. They did put in drainage systems to help with the run off. But if a lot of mud and dirt worked it’s way into the sumps then the pumps can’t pick anything up.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
At Haus Murphy with my granddaughter. Great pretzel and good paprika schnitzel. Thanks for the tip, guys!

And then we’re off to the game.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Westgate now charges $10 parking on game nights. Parking receipt comes with a voucher for $10 off bill for select Westgate tenents (it appears most if not all prominent business').

Also, there's lots of water on the outside lane headed west through downtown Glendale but traffic is not backed up.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Ullmark goes for Buffalo.

The local Norwegian bookie goes for Arizona as favourites. FWIW. But I think this game is a toss-up personally. Buffalo has enough pressure on them to make up for the away-ice.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Hopefully Panik and Keller immediately click again and begin where they left it last season. Those two have good chemistry for some reason. Stepan's a bit of a third wheel :laugh:

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
If you have to use labels then I think you have them backwards. I'd call Perlini-Hinostroza the 2nd or 3rd line wingers and Grabner-Cousins the 4th line wingers.

I have no clue what you mean, but Dvorak doesn’t belong on the fourth line.

Keller - step - Panik
Perlini - chuck - Fischer
Grabner - Dvorak - hino
Crouse - Strome - cousins
Richardson

I know Strome has played well, but until he legit beats out one of Dvorak or chuck 2c and 3c are there for chuck and Dvorak.

If strome continues to elevate:

Keller - step - Panik
Perlini - Strome - chuck
Grabner - Dvorak - Fischer
Crouse - cousins - hino
Richardson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad