GDT: Game 4: Buffalo Sabres @ Arizona Coyotes | 10/13/18 6:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A | Welcome to the Bliss

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Kempe does what he needs to do, but the fact is that we should expect bigger things out of Perlini and Crouse than Kempe, which makes Kempe one of the more likely players to sit once Dvorak returns. If Kempe were 4-7 years younger, then they are all in the same boat and any one of them could be expected to sit. At 30, I don't know if we are getting anything more special out of Kempe than either one of Perlini or Crouse.

I'd almost say a trade to open some room up is more likely than consistently sitting Perlini/Crouse over Kempe. Kempe or Dauphin also make more sense to return to Tucson than Perlini or Crouse, but it may not be as simple as that. I'd put money on Kempe being returned sooner, rather than later. Almost exactly how it shook out last year - Kempe was returned to Tucson in mid-November without a whole lot of reason behind it - we hadn't traded Duclair yet and he is one of those guys who just plays a simple, honest game but won't be capable of going next-level in the same way that Perlini has the speed/shot/size combo to do so and Crouse in the physicality and net-front presence area.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Id rather we get rid of Archibald than sitting any of Perlini, Crouse or Kempe right now. Perlini hasn't been good but I don't think scratching him is necessary just yet.

I Agree, its been 3 games (yes I know preseason) but I think Perlini will find his game. I honestly think he will be just fine.

Reactions: RemoAZ

OriginalJetsCoyotes

Mar 7, 2016
Hanmer, Ontario
The start to this year seems so slow in comparison to previous years. Maybe it's just because I'm actually excited to see them play for once. We've played extremely well over the first three games, can't wait for more Coyote hockey.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Dead Coyote

Oct 10, 2017
i hope dvorak is back, or chychrun i wouldn't complain either way

hell, maybe galchenyuk will make a miraculous recovery and the chosen one will be so impressed by goligoski's weirdly shaped head he'll want to study it more in person and demand a trade to arizona

also connauton with the GWG

Reactions: DoanStopBelievin

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I love this.

Once Dvorak is back he can take Kempe's spot with no other changes.

Once Galchenyuk is back he can take Richardson's spot with no other changes.

Probably drop Richardson down and slot Dvorak in at 3c.

Reactions: Lilhoody

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
New lines per Morgan:

Panik Stepan Keller
Crouse Strome Fischer
Grabner Richardson Cousins
Perlini Kempe Hinostroza
Interesting. I would exchange Grabner and Crouse, but this could work. If it means giving the Strome line more minutes,I'm all for it. Perlini better pick it up or Archibald will take his spot.

Reactions: DoanStopBelievin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad