GDT: Game 4: Buffalo Sabres @ Arizona Coyotes | 10/13/18 6:00 p.m. PDT | FS-A | Welcome to the Bliss

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
z3AfvTI.jpg

Welcome to Eden's Gate, a slice of Heaven on Earth, in Hope County, Montana.
Today, the Arizona Coyotes are tasked with a formidable opponent: the Buffalo Ritz Crackers, lead by Joseph Seed, alias Rasmus Dahlin.

Here he is, with his brother Jacob and his adopted sister Faith:

cYgSLhY.png

But he can be defeated. Cue the Junior Deputy, alias Dylan Strome:

NpvFKpN.png

The Junior Deputy is not alone. Joining him are Nick Rye, alias Clayton Keller, and Willis Huntley, alias Oliver Ekman-Larsson:

8lIZcPL.png
GBzYwbE.png

Together they face the Project at Eden's Gate. They must wrest control of Hope County away from the evil Buffalo Sabres.

Berserkers: Conor Sheary, Jack Eichel, Sam Reinhart
Brawlers: Jeff Skinner, Patrik Berglund, Kyle Okposo
Snipers: Johan Larsson, Casey Mittelstadt, Tage Thompson
Rocketeers: Zemgus Girgensons, Evan Rodrigues, Jason Pominville

Hunters: Marco Scandella, Rasmus Ristolainen
Flamers: Jake McCabe, Nathan Beaulieu, Casey Nelson
The Chosen: Rasmus Dahlin

Heralds: Carter Hutton, Linus Ullmark

Opposing these heretics: The Resistance.

Leaders: Dylan Strome, Clayton Keller, Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Guns for Hire: Richard Panik, Derek Stepan, Vince Hinostroza, Brendan Perlini, Christian Fischer, Michael Grabner, Brad Richardson, Nick Cousins, Mario Kempe
Fangs for Hire: Jason Demers, Kevin Connauton, Niklas Hjalmarsson, Alex Goligoski, Ilya Lyubushkin, Antti Raanta, Darcy Kuemper
The Sheriff: Lawson Crouse
Other Members: Alex Galchenyuk, Christian Dvorak, Jakob Chychrun, Jordan Oesterle, Josh Archibald

ylgN1lR.png

And I saw, behold it was a white horse... and Hell followed with him.

Random celebrity approval:

CWbetZ7.png

Jenessa Grant

If we lose, I'm blaming @ck26.

Last edited:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Sorry (not really) for the very early GDT post, but I randomly had inspiration for this concept driving home this morning and had to do it before I lost the idea. It didn't turn out as well as I thought it might.

The concept is from the action game Far Cry 5 which I've never actually played, but I've cosplayed as Faith Seed before and am fascinated with how incredibly f***ed up of a character she is. The "random celebrity" for approval is the voice actress who supplied her voice for the game.

Neighborhood Coyote

Sep 14, 2017
I'll be in Vegas... comtemplating whether to put money on the Yotes or not haha. Excited to see if they can build off of the win and some goals!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Both of these make me very happy

I understand that thought, but with Keller looking good with Strome, why not keep them together to build on Strome's confidence and let the two vets get points on their own. Now RT will play Stepan for 25 minutes and Strome back down to 12.

Reactions: RemoAZ

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
I understand that thought, but with Keller looking good with Strome, why not keep them together to build on Strome's confidence and let the two vets get points on their own. Now RT will play Stepan for 25 minutes and Strome back down to 12.
Because Strome has to play with Lawson Crouse and Mario Kempe. He has to show he can be a productive player with bookends before he gets top line minutes. Who do you think he is, Nick Cousins?

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
First time in over a year I get to go....but of course the I10 will be a mess heading to the game.

Just double check to see if the west bound lanes will even be open. Lately they've been shutting down the east bound side on weekends to widen the area prepare building the overpass on that side.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Kempe. Perlini deserves it more but we have 2 goals in three games. I'd give him two more games to see if he can turn it around. He is still a scoring threat.
We shouldn't even be talking about this. Kempe in all honestly played a nice game.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Sabres always gives the Yotes trouble at GRA. AZ has more success in Buffalo.

Hope this one is different.

Arizona 4-3 in OT, Grabner with the GWG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad