GDT: Game 4: Avs @ Ducks | Friday, October 16th, 8pm MT | Participation Medal

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
EJ is in the clear guys. Why wouldn't they do it at the same time? Nothing happened to Perry.

I think so too. Suspensions are largely based on injuries and since Perry played his next shift Johnson is likely in the clear. Even if Perry turns out to be injured the Avs could reasonably argue it was from the Zaradov hit as Perry was able to continue after the Johnson cheapshot.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I think so too. Suspensions are largely based on injuries and since Perry played his next shift Johnson is likely in the clear. Even if Perry turns out to be injured the Avs could reasonably argue it was from the Zaradov hit as Perry was able to continue after the Johnson cheapshot.

It was a stupid hit by EJ but it couldnt have happened to a better guy lol Perry is a POS but a damn good hockey player

CB Joe

Oct 12, 2008
It was a stupid hit by EJ but it couldnt have happened to a better guy lol Perry is a POS but a damn good hockey player

That's true, if anyone on the ducks had it coming it would be Perry. I actually like him. Unfortunately he's going to retaliate next game, I just hope Johnson wont get injured. I'm guessing elbow to the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad