GDT: Game 4 - 10/21 - Anaheim Ducks @ Arizona Coyotes , 1pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheatens

Oct 20, 2023
Would I be correct in my observation that Gudas seemed to stifle the first line's play? Thought a couple of times he just blindly tried clearing the puck when there was not a super heavy forecheck?
Carlsson looked great again :) wish he had tucked that backhand away early in the first when he made a move in towards the net.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
He needs to be the distributor, not the shooter.
Bold prediction. If minty lacombe and carlsson keep Showing they are truly here and ready. With the plethora of dmen we have. I think our Gm makes a move for whoever this seasons debrincat is. But he trades for said player in season. Going the other way might be a T Luneau. But for a true top 6 scoring winger. And then we might try and roll Carlsson zegras Mac down the middle. I’m not convinced at all zegras is staying at the wing. I think it’s tough talk to him to get his ass motivated to learn to play d

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
Yeah I’m not ready to break up that 1st line yet. If Zegras is going to get that many looks he needs to shoot for rebounds instead of trying to pick a low percentage corner.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
This is going to be the tale of our season, I think. Our supporting cast just isn't good enough to produce much, and that's going to sink us in many games. Killorn will help, but not enough.

Strome, Henrique, Silf, Groulx, and right now even McTavish don't really cut it. And I have a hard time believing Lundeström will either.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
This is going to be the tale of our season, I think. Our supporting cast just isn't good enough to produce much, and that's going to sink us in many games. Killorn will help, but not enough. Strome, Henrique, Silf, Groulx, and right now even McTavish don't really cut it. And I have a hard time believing Lundeström will either.
Mac is searching for consistency. He's had two games that stunk and two games that were dominant.

He's also not at the point yet where he can overcome his linemates not having good games.

Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai
This is going to be the tale of our season, I think. Our supporting cast just isn't good enough to produce much, and that's going to sink us in many games. Killorn will help, but not enough.

Strome, Henrique, Silf, Groulx, and right now even McTavish don't really cut it. And I have a hard time believing Lundeström will either.
Mmhmm. We were a historically bad team that made some improvements. Chances are--we're still bad.

Dryish

Nonplussed
Dec 14, 2015
Hki Metro
Mac is searching for consistency. He's had two games that stunk and two games that were dominant.

He's also not at the point yet where he can overcome his linemates not having good games.
That's totally fair, he's very much still developing. I fully expect him to find his stride, although I think I have more tempered expectations for his point production than most even in the future.

But the fact remains that, at least for now, he's saddled with dragging the half-animated corpse of Strome with him. That kills plays, unfortunately.

LePerilsofPerreault

Mar 20, 2022
Tryna get away, man

I want to see Regenda called up

190Octane

Jun 28, 2002
Fullerton, CA

McTavish is in his 2nd year and has 3 points in 4 games, might be a little early to say he’s not cutting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad