GDT: Game 4 - 10/21 - Anaheim Ducks @ Arizona Coyotes , 1pm PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
such a frustrating game. should have won. Z should have had a 3 goals but also his shooting near the last half of the game was godawful. refs were horrible. dostal should be our starter going forward i think

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
yotes goalie is the only reason they won. not a bad effort, but too many penalties and not finishing cost them

Reactions: HanSolo

Doothpick

9-1
Sep 15, 2008
For my expectations they played great. 50-50 game. I'm interested how they bounce from games like this, and can the young players keep their head up when it isn't going in. If they do they play with confidence, it's gonna be much more interesting and entertaining season.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I get some people being frustrated with Z but with a goalie playing that well its the right attitude, you have to just get pucks on net. I said this earlier in the roster thread about the PP but it held true for ES today as well, we really lack someone that's good at cleaning up in front of the net and I thought we had a lot of potential chances for greasy goals tonight but we lack that in tight finish. 32 of 32 teams can say this, but we could really use a Perry.

I think Z and Minty were our best players. Z is so snakebitten though man, his shot became a weapon the past couple years but its been out of sync to start the year. If he was shooting the puck well tonight he would have had a hattrick.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
:monkey:With a bazooka, round 4. Let’s make it a little harder for them.

Score 3+ goals - :m-hissyfit:

Give up fewer than 3 goals - :m-laugh:

Hold Arizona to 30 shots or less - :m-laugh:

1+ fights - 1/2 :m-laugh:

Give up fewer than 5 penalties - :m-hissyfit:

Score on the PP - :m-laugh:

Bonus scoring - team events

Have more PP than PK - 1 :m-laugh:

Our Calder hope outscores their Calder hope - 1 :m-tongue:

Bonus scoring - individual events

First career goal - 1
:m-laugh:

First career assist - 1

Hat trick - either 3
or 1
:m-cool:
, at my discretion

3-1/2/6 :m-laugh:

Feels about right.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
I get some people being frustrated with Z but with a goalie playing that well its the right attitude, you have to just get pucks on net. I said this earlier in the roster thread about the PP but it held true for ES today as well, we really lack someone that's good at cleaning up in front of the net and I thought we had a lot of potential chances for greasy goals tonight but we lack that in tight finish. 32 of 32 teams can say this, but we could really use a Perry.

I think Z and Minty were our best players. Z is so snakebitten though man, his shot became a weapon the past couple years but its been out of sync to start the year. If he was shooting the puck well tonight he would have had a hattrick.
ah yes, see the problem is the pucks werent even getting on net. Z kjept missing the net

Reactions: DuckRogers10
Aug 11, 2011
Am Yisrael Chai

Cronin also just got done saying that the guys pass up too many shots. Can't get mad at Z for getting the message.

4 games, we've scored 2 or fewer in 3 of them. We need more from our forwards who are making the big bucks.

ScarTroy

Sponsor
May 24, 2012
Corona, CA
1st line looks good and I don’t even think they are fully clicking yet. Not worried about Z either, he’ll pot one and get that confidence back to where the floodgates will hopefully open for him.

Reactions: Hockey Duckie

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm sure Z is going to work on that shot aim. Could be he was trying to pick the corners too often and he's just rusty.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
I was just thinking this. Henrique needs to be 2nd line level and he can play off of better players. He seems to be good at that (historically at least).

And yeah, Strome back to last year's play.
Strome will be fine once he’s a fixture on the 3rd line. He’s just slotted incorrectly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad