GDT: Game #4 - 10.16.14 - at Pittsburgh - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Bkennedy*

Just got back to the room, but we goin out and getting DRUNKKKKKKKK

can't believe I saw that in person.

Hull Fan

The Future is Now
Mar 21, 2007
Arlington, TX
Great heart and character by the boys.

Roussel leading the way in the 2nd and the big boys cleaning it up in the 3rd. Love to see that passion by all of them on the tying and game winning goals.

Now the bad. I've got to say it. Don't care if it gets me flamed but Jordie Benn is a terrible defenseman and he might actually have the worst breakout pass in the league. Time and again he stopped skating tried a 50 ft pass, didn't hit the mark and turned the puck over. Dallas will have a much better defense when he is gone. Watching his horrendous decision making with the puck is painful.

I'm done with Cole and both Nill plus Ruff should be as well. Whether they find a team like Buffalo who may want a vet in the lineup to allow them to send one of their kid forwards back to the AHL or some team with injury issues Cole needs to go. Waive him if you have to but ugh he's awful.

They should give Sceviour a couple more games in the top six but if he finds himself back on the 4th line he'll have no one to blame but himself.

Bkennedy*

no one cares about negatives right now. if my vibe gets killed we gonna have probz

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson
Is that what happened? I know they switched things up. Didn't realize he got hurt. Sucks for him.

Might get the opportunity to see McKenzie Saturday.

Neither Heika or Mark have said a word, and Ralph/Razor didn't mention it at all. But he definitely didn't play a shift in the 3rd. Finished with just 10:24 of ice time.

Cold Medicine

Apr 4, 2014
Neither Heika or Mark have said a word, and Ralph/Razor didn't mention it at all. But he definitely didn't play a shift in the 3rd. Finished with just 10:24 of ice time.

Sceviour played one shift in the third, and it was with Horcoff and Eaves on the bottom line. I don't know if Ruff put Sceviour on the bottom line because he was hurt in the second period but wanted to play on, or if Ruff just wanted to change things up and then Sceviour happened to be injured on his first shift. Or he might be perfectly healthy and Ruff just decided to bench him. We'll find out soon if he is injured or not.

http://www.nhl.com/scores/htmlreports/20142015/PL020051.HTM

Look at events 223 to 226.

starshockeyfan56

Aug 2, 2005
The Xcalibur
Just got done watching the game... HOLY **** that was crazy.

I was watching on Game Center and saw the timeline being really close to the end as the power play was called, and started to believe there was no OT. That was glorious.

They got out played often, but stepped up at the end. Great puck movement by Spezza on the two goals. Kari saved our bacon too.

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Awesome ending!

Good god that damn song is stuck in my head. The sun comes up...the sun goes down......... :shakehead please make it stop :help:

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson

tylerseguinscroll.gif

:handclap::handclap::yo::yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad