GDT: Game #4 - 10.16.14 - at Pittsburgh - 6:00 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

ElGuapo

^Plethora of piñatas
Nov 30, 2010
Nomad
Youtube is definitely better... The ones from NHL and Stars autoplay for me and when there are more than one in a topic they all start at the same time and together create just a godawful shrieking noise of pain (more or less)... So yeah, youtube is the way to go I think...

For some reason Stars/NHL hosted videos never play smoothly for me and seems something weird always happens when playing. Never have that problem with any other videos.

rudiger

I like hockey
Jan 24, 2013
Denton County
Latest update on Dupuis

Pittsburgh Penguins @penguins · 25m 25 minutes ago
All expected players are present at practice, except for Pascal Dupuis who skated on his own earlier this morning.

Great to hear that he is skating today.

Cold Medicine

Apr 4, 2014
If you have problems playing NHL videos, try installing an extension that can block or toggle Flash on and off. The NHL uses Flash videos by default but will serve up an HTML5 video if Flash is blocked.

Dr GLU

Mar 1, 2002
Northern Hemisphere
For some reason Stars/NHL hosted videos never play smoothly for me and seems something weird always happens when playing. Never have that problem with any other videos.

If you use Chrome, Google's PepperFlash chokes on the NHL videos. You can disable it and use the standard Flash plug-in.

redbeardtx

Apr 7, 2014
Dallas, TX
To be fair, they do produce a quality pine.

Last night was one of the most intense games I've seen in a while, in the regular season at least.

SolidusAKA

Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
To be fair, they do produce a quality pine.

Last night was one of the most intense games I've seen in a while, in the regular season at least.

Both the Chicago game and the Pittsburgh game had that playoff intensity that you dont really expect from the regular season. While the NSH game sucked, I am loving how we have been able to battle against teams like CHI and PIT like that.

MetalGodAOD*

Was out of town the past 2 days, but saw the crazy final 5 minutes all over the interwebs. Just sat down and watched the whole game. Man, am I said I missed that live. What a win.

Spezza is awesome, his acquisition singlehandedly got us 2 points tonight. Benn is a mensch. Seguin is a beauty. Kari rebounded nicely and quietly has a <.930 SV% through 4 games. Great stuff.

Now for a complete 60 minutes against the Flyers, and get this truck rolling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad