Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 1/21 7:07 PM - After 320 days the BRUINS return to TD Garden - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
2 things are happening tonight

B`s maul the Flyers, pop 5-6 goals or

B`s get mauled by Flyers, still can`t produce an even strength goal

How`s that for fence sittin?
9lVR6banIorXG.gif

BruinsJoe

Sep 29, 2020
Tonight i want to see emotion, quick transition, hard forcheck, simple plays, shoot on the net with someone in front of the goalie maybe 1-2 fights...Lauzon and Ritchie or Millaaaaarrrrr...;)

yazmybaby

Sep 13, 2015
Brampton ON, Canada
Your Ritchie narrative is already old. Are you even watching the games? McKegg sucks. He’s not an NHLer.
I watch all the games, have played high level Jr hockey and coached for around 15 years, only rep AA and AAA hockey.
Does that make me an expert, absolutely not, but I have a good understanding of the game.
Ritchie belongs on the 4th line.
I would rather play TF in his spot.
Is Mckegg any better, how do we know?
Have you watched him play lately?
Ritchie needs to play with more passion and effort, sit him a game, won't hurt us.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I watch all the games, have played high level Jr hockey and coached for around 15 years, only rep AA and AAA hockey.
Does that make me an expert, absolutely not, but I have a good understanding of the game.
Ritchie needs to play with more passion and effort, sit him a game, won't hurt us.
Awful take. Ritchie has been solid so far, in fact, he's shooting the puck and getting better looks than any other player on this team as of right now. His effort has been there this entire season (so far) so I have no idea where the "lack of effort" is coming from. You say you watch the game, do you watch with a blindfold on?

McKegg shouldn't crack this roster unless 7 people go down with injuries.

Actually, the more I read your take... the more I think you're joking. You're joking, right?

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England

Ritchie has been one of the few consistent players in the lineup. So you’re going to sit him because he isn’t meeting your effort/passion level? How does one measure that?

I used to hate it when people who question Heinen’s level of passion/effort and I hate it when people do it with Ritchie.

Ritchie is using his body, getting to the front of the net, actually has a goal and is shooting/getting the puck to the net.

If Ritchie wasn’t playing well, you’d see it but he is and there’s no reason to take him out of the lineup for Greg McKegg who is what he is; AAAA player.

Knight

Oct 7, 2010
I've been watching Ritchie play lately, and he looks good for his role. Tough along the boards, always getting to the front of the net, and he even has a goal which is a rarity for this team. Sure he's slow, but he's much more involved than last year.

Wanting to sit him for McKegg is a bad take.

EDIT: I like how all of us Ritchie defenders responded insanely fast haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille