Pre-Game Talk: Game 4 1/21 7:07 PM - After 320 days the BRUINS return to TD Garden - NESN, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
So Kase is out, who is in?
I would like to see Clifton get a shot on dee and sit Lauzon.
Put McKegg in and sit Ritchie.

We would put a 28 year old nobody in for one of our few tough players, and one who has played very well this season?? Lauzon has been decent as well. Clifton is a good player and needs ice time but goals against is the only problem the Bruins do not have right now.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home

Bruce Cassidy and Bruins are happy to be home, even at an empty TD Garden - The Boston Globe

Grzelcyk a game-day decision

Grzelcyk’s availability will be a game-day decision. The defenseman had to leave Monday’s loss to the Islanders in the third period after getting tangled with Jordan Eberle, then falling and injuring his left shoulder. Grzelcyk had surgery on the same shoulder in 2014.
“I think it could have been a lot worse,” he said. “Just kind of a little nick from something I’ve had in the past. But feeling good right now and wanted to test it before practice. But feeling pretty close to 100 percent.”
RELATED: With Matt Grzelcyk’s injury status unclear, Bruins may have to shuffle lineup on defense
Grzelcyk practiced Wednesday without any issues. Cassidy said he “seemed fine.”
“I haven’t really talked to the trainers or anything, but I feel really good and practice went really well,” Grzelcyk said. “No hiccups today, so do everything I can to make sure that I’m in the best position tomorrow to be in the lineup.”

Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Yes thank you for pointing this out...Poorly written but you knew what I was getting at. So why be a JA.

I honestly don't understand what you're getting at because I fail to see how, specifically Cassidy, is responsible for the guys on the ice failing to score goals. Hell, Sweeney may suck at getting a top 6 winger, but it's not his fault the guys on the ice are completely inept at scoring right now. You're telling me through 3 games that 18 NHL players can't figure out how to find the back of the net at 5v5 once? That's not on the coach or the GM, even if I think the GM sucks.

My question had nothing to do with how your worded it. It was the fact your point made no sense. But it's funny that asking for an explanation can make someone a "JA" :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad