GDT: Game 39: Los Angeles Kings @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Tuch the Halls with Belles of Fluery

What Shall Vegas Receive for Christmas This Year?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
1472258194411079973.jpg
Where did you find my photo ID?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Don't know why the Kings are celebrating. Unless they like being last in the league.

Oh wait, second last in the league.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I'm done expecting the playoffs. You have a key opportunity to get two points against the last place team in the league and you put out this dogshit of a performance?

I am so f***ing pissed off. Everybody sucked. There isn't a single player I can look at and say "they played a pretty good game." Merrill should not be in the f***ing NHL.

My starry eyes for Gallant are f***ing extinguished. I'm nowhere near the point of wanting him fired but to take Hunt who has always been solid and to scratch him for no f***ing reason to play a guy with the defensive ability of a melted traffic cone is just f***ing absurd.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I'm done expecting the playoffs. You have a key opportunity to get two points against the last place team in the league and you put out this dog**** of a performance?

I am so ****ing pissed off. Everybody sucked. Merrill should not be in the ****ing NHL.

My starry eyes for Gallant are ****ing extinguished. I'm nowhere near the point of wanting him fired but to take Hunt who has always been solid and to scratch him for no ****ing reason to play a guy with the defensive ability of a melted traffic cone is just ****ing absurd.
This team does not deserve the playoffs... they have the potential, but like me the are pissing it all away.

Reactions: noirknight

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Team has 4 home games in a row and is playing like it is on another 4 game road trip.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad