GDT: Game 39: Los Angeles Kings @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Tuch the Halls with Belles of Fluery

What Shall Vegas Receive for Christmas This Year?

• Total voters

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
upload_2017-12-22_23-18-48-jpeg.89301

Twas the Knight before the Knight Before Christmas, because you slackers live a day behind me.

A year has passed since the joyous occasion of shutting out the soon to be Stanley Cup Champions.

Things have been more difficult for our Almighty Hockey Franchise.

"Lose They Shall... Finally!" Cried the Kingdom of Hockey.

And for a while they were right.

The Valiant Knights top man of defense was Banished from the Realm for many days and nights and it was a really Schmidty Schmidty time for all.

But Eventually Rudolph's Nose began to Flash.

CJhRvppb7eGVG.gif

Gabriel's Trumpet Began to Sound

The City under the Star Began to Rejoice once again

images

For we had Our Lord and Savior

220px-Cody_Eakin_2018-02-04_1.jpg

We had our King

Alex_Tuch_2018-02-06_1.jpg

We Even Had a Carpenter

230px-Ryan_Carpenter_2018-02-06_1.jpg

Join them Altogether with a Flower of Love

98154be5210dbedf8a9df70d2fc5ff63.jpg

And We Shall All Have a Pirri Pirri Christmas.

b35c77d63110590d769d7d33f2e8bf54.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-23_19-56-2.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-23_19-56-2.jpeg
    10.3 KB · Views: 3

jpell007

Jan 16, 2015
Hello all! Sorry for posting here but I didn't really see a General Thread so hoping one of you fine people can help me out.

I'm from Winnipeg and I'm flying into Phoenix tomorrow. Planning to drive up to catch the Dec. 27th game vs. Colorado but I'm shocked at the ticket prices! $175 U.S. for upper deck?! I thought we paid high prices in Winnipeg.

Anyway, I'm only looking for 1 seat and hoping to get a slighty better price than those on stubhub and NHL resale so I thought I'd reach out here.

Thanks for your help and all the best to your Knights the rest of the season. Would LOVE to see a rematch in the first round against our Jets.

mundyc3

May 17, 2017
Las Vegas, NV
Hello all! Sorry for posting here but I didn't really see a General Thread so hoping one of you fine people can help me out.

I'm from Winnipeg and I'm flying into Phoenix tomorrow. Planning to drive up to catch the Dec. 27th game vs. Colorado but I'm shocked at the ticket prices! $175 U.S. for upper deck?! I thought we paid high prices in Winnipeg.

Anyway, I'm only looking for 1 seat and hoping to get a slighty better price than those on stubhub and NHL resale so I thought I'd reach out here.

Thanks for your help and all the best to your Knights the rest of the season. Would LOVE to see a rematch in the first round against our Jets.
Per the team, we are not allowed to sell our tickets on StubHub or other websites anymore putting us in jeopardy of losing our season tickets. The only place to buy and sell tickets at this moment is the VGK Ticket Exchange which combines resell and regular tickets.

VGK Ticket Exchange

Reactions: BattleBorn

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
1) VGK looking for revenge vs Kings.

Dos) VGK looking to make up for pissing away a point lasterday.

3) VGK looking to get Malcolm (assuming) his first win of the season.

Adding 1, dos and 3 should equal good things this evening. :crossfing

Go! :vegas Go!

Reactions: Igright

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Who is ready?

I know i am.

f*** the Kings. Jon Snow aint got nothing on the Knights.

Jon Snow is awesome though since he is the king of the north.

But for this one night, him and his band of brothers can all lose.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I do not agree at all with Fleury playing again.

Subban had a good game last time he played.

I think he should play to build even more confidence in himself instead of riding the bench.

Wonder how he feels about this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad