GDT: Game 39: Los Angeles Kings @ Vegas Golden Knights | 5:00PM | Tuch the Halls with Belles of Fluery

What Shall Vegas Receive for Christmas This Year?

• Total voters

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
All things considered, if you're going to lose some crap games, might as well take it to OT.

For as meh as the team has looked, they're two mistakes away from getting 4 out of 4 points. I know I'm the constant optimist, but I'm not even close to ready to move off my normal stance that the Knights are good.

The Merrill thing is weird, though.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Every team goes through rough stretches. Since the game in Brooklyn could definitely say it's been rough, yet only one game they got zero points in. No need to panic, slumps don't last forever nor do winning streaks in the NHL. If you need to relax a little bit look at some of the games Tampa and Nashville have lost this year. No one wins them all, even when playing bad teams.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We would be tied for first right now if we beat the Kings a couple of times instead of losing to them twice. I can’t believe they got 4 points against us in 2 games. :(

I’m really curious to see what happens when the team plays them on Saturday and on January first. Can we beat this team? Both games against them looked really bad.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Every team goes through rough stretches. Since the game in Brooklyn could definitely say it's been rough, yet only one game they got zero points in. No need to panic, slumps don't last forever nor do winning streaks in the NHL. If you need to relax a little bit look at some of the games Tampa and Nashville have lost this year. No one wins them all, even when playing bad teams.
Agree that all teams go through slumps, but is more the how they play in the slump, and right now they are not showing signs of busting that slump. Hopefully the team can turn a page after Christmas... at worst New Years and I think we're f***ed if it's Chinese New Year hahaha

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
All things considered, if you're going to lose some crap games, might as well take it to OT.

For as meh as the team has looked, they're two mistakes away from getting 4 out of 4 points. I know I'm the constant optimist, but I'm not even close to ready to move off my normal stance that the Knights are good.

The Merrill thing is weird, though.

If Patches comes back soon and we finally get to see that 2nd line together for a few games, that would increase my optimism.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
We would be tied for first right now if we beat the Kings a couple of times instead of losing to them twice. I can’t believe they got 4 points against us in 2 games. :(

I’m really curious to see what happens when the team plays them on Saturday and on January first. Can we beat this team? Both games against them looked really bad.

The Kings are 2-0 when allowing the first goal against us. They are 1-17-2 when allowing the first goal against everyone else. :skeptic:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad