GDT: Game #39: Bruins vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps - Counting All My Fingers Edition

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
This thread is fun. There are so many responses I want to try out but I don’t think I have rope left. I get suspended for the silliest things nowadays. Repeat offender. These doofuses have put so many on a tee for me. But I have both hands tied behind my back.

Fenway's the one who gave me the only two bans/warnings of my HFBoards career back in 2009, because I dared to say that the mods were being stricter with Coyotes fans than with the haters flaming us in General and on BoH back during the worst of the bankruptcy. Fenway can go kick rocks.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Fenway's the one who gave me the only two bans/warnings of my HFBoards career back in 2009, because I dared to say that the mods were being stricter with Coyotes fans than with the haters flaming us in General and on BoH back during the worst of the bankruptcy. Fenway can go kick rocks.
I don’t think he got the attention he was hoping for with this one.

Llewzaher

Aug 2, 2005
North America
You should not post until the game is over. You have put your foot in your mouth at least six time already.

He was not good defensively. I don't think we got him for his defensive play.
Hey whatever it takes to win

And the fact we won changed nothing as to how the team was playing at the time I posted or how I felt at the time and still do.

This team was lucky to have got a point , let alone won but hopefully this win gets them going in the right direction and gets them some confidence

Boston was tired , and you knew they just wanted to get the game over with

Super glad we won though we desperately needed it

Reactions: Jakey53

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Wow, what a great game to make it to!
Did any Yotes fan antagonize any Bruin fans after the OT goal? I hope so!
Also, can you give us your thoughts on Dumba’s play?
I’m at most of the games. The Bruins fans seemed to leave in a state of shock. I didn’t see any fan issues after the game.

Dumba is meh. I can’t wait for an upgrade. I’m disappointed he hasn’t claimed 1D as his own.

Hey whatever it takes to win

And the fact we won changed nothing as to how the team was playing at the time I posted or how I felt at the time and still do.

This team was lucky to have got a point , let alone won but hopefully this win gets them going in the right direction and gets them some confidence

Boston was tired , and you knew they just wanted to get the game over with

Super glad we won though we desperately needed it
Disagree. We deserved this one. We playe even or better through out the game w the Bruins. We were good or better in every way except for face offs.

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
Was at last night's game and I saw a couple of interesting things aside from the usual. Boston player like to antagonize opposing players, with little touches with their sticks after the whistle, little shoves, etc. By and large the refs let them get away with it.

Sean Durzi threw a reverse shoulder injuring Boston center Poitras when Poitras tried to finish off Durzi against the boards. Served Poitras right.

Boston trainers were on the ice after the game looking for Ulrich's testicles after a horrific non contact groin injury as Ulrich went into a butterfly.

Guenther is earning his keep. I wouldn't want to antagonize him further by sending him back to Tucson. He may bolt the team first chance if we do this to him again.
I envy you.I went Sunday

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
I will never understand why we’re so hated. Just a hockey team in Arizona. Hasn’t even been very good ever.

“My ECHL team in Florida has a bigger arena what a disgrace” alright you live in Florida why the f*** do you care about Arizona bro

Imma get banned so f***ing fast if I go in there
We got your back JDWO. We're not up on this site with them: they're up on this site with us.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Hahaha, right? For years....years!... I was making similar complaints, and kept getting dinged for it. And yet I was generally on good terms with the mods not named Fenway, who never said one word to me directly. Finally, through process of elimination, I figured it out, and started noticing the pattern fit. Every. Time.

Look forward to the B's coming back to Mullett at least twice more to read more complaints from the visiting broadcast team. After they lose, again.

We got your back JDWO. We're not up on this site with them: they're up on this site with us.
Yeah as I pointed out over there, his ECHL arena is also the Orlando Magic's. So yeah - go Solar Bears - he probably does have the best ECHL arena. And it *is* better than ours, for now.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
Boston fans have historically been a bunch of bitches.
- New York Yankees fan
Hahaha, right? For years....years!... I was making similar complaints, and kept getting dinged for it. And yet I was generally on good terms with the mods not named Fenway, who never said one word to me directly. Finally, through process of elimination, I figured it out, and started noticing the pattern fit. Every. Time.

Look forward to the B's coming back to Mullett at least twice more to read more complaints from the visiting broadcast team. After they lose, again.

Yeah as I pointed out over there, his ECHL arena is also the Orlando Magic's. So yeah - go Solar Bears - he probably does have the best ECHL arena. And it *is* better than ours, for now.
Boston fans have historically been a bunch of bitches.
Signed: New York Yankees fans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad