GDT: Game #39: Bruins vs Coyotes - 7:00pm (AZ) - Scripps - Counting All My Fingers Edition

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
IMG_3794.jpeg

Bruins coming off a shootout loss last night at Colorado.

Last season at The Mullett……

IMG_3796.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Kaizen and Mosby

Hogan20

Leader of the JJ Moser Fan Club
May 1, 2016
Maine
Love the Bruins. Marchand is having a heck of a season after everyone thought he was going to suck.

Coyotes 6-3. Get back on track. Bruins just played an OT game against Colorado, this has to be a scheduled loss for them.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Gonna go out on a limb and say this will be a win. Gotta have a response from that piss poor effort last game, and end the three game losing streak. If they lose this one it won’t be for lack of effort I’m guessing…should be a close game.

Reactions: DustyDangler

Kai Yo T

Nov 27, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
I wish I could be so optimistic, but I think we're going to get pushed around and the much better team wins. Even a strong effort won't be enough to match their skill or grit.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
I'm saying 2-1 us...only because they're on a B2B and we'll be able to hound the puck, especially after last game where we were so weak on the puck.

I'd love it if it were 5-1, but Boston's rear guard is one of the leagues best, so they won't give up that many grade A chances. It will probably be Carcone slippery one using defender as a screen and then we'll get one on the PP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad