GDT: Game 39: Bruins @ Sabres - 12/29 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

wnysupport

Jun 27, 2011
Dahlin has looked like defensive garbage for a handful of games....yes he’s 18 but he’s been garbage defensively recently.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
They let Boston hang around way too long and it bit them in the ass. Nobody’s fault but their own. Plenty of chances to put this game away but they couldn’t do it.

Really aggrvating loss.

Honestly, the way this team is trending, they will be damn lucky to make the playoffs as a wildcard team.

Reactions: ek93 and kundahlini

pigpen65

Jul 25, 2011
Oooof. brutal brutal loss. Gotta get Dahlin off the goddamn power play already. And gotta drop little Sam down and put Pommers back on the top line again.

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
the longer this obviously broken offensive roster is left alone with Elie’s and Sobotka’s playing over callups the more convinced I am they don’t give a solitary f*** about this season. They can’t score. They don’t care

Kevbeau

Sponsor
Jul 11, 2006
I have a hard time blaming the refs when they had a full OT PP where they didnt even possess the puck 4v3

Thats just ****in pathetic
Shouldn’t have got there. Was that a penalty on Risto...yes. But the refs set the tone for the entire game prior to that call. They determined the outcome of the game.

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
Hutton, you’re slippin bro.
I think he played over his head early now coming back to earth.Since he came back from injury his rebound control has been awful and his inability to find the puck has resulted in some bizarre goals

Reactions: slip

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad