GDT: Game 39: Bruins @ Sabres - 12/29 7pm ET (MSG-B, WGR 550)

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Can’t play at a level where the refs have an impact on the game. They didn’t play well enough to deserve 2 points.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
3-point swing for the refs, because you zebras are the reason fans come to these games dontcha know. Good job you f***ing barnacles

Reactions: oldgoalie

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
It's going to be a real struggle for the Sabres to make the playoffs.

Ullmark needs to get the majority of starts. Let him sink or swim.

We know what hutton is, a solid league average goalie, with this team they need better than that.

Now to figure out how to get Sobotka out of here, he shouldnt be getting crunch time ice

Hasekperreault23

Nov 23, 2018
the longer this obviously broken offensive roster is left alone with Elie’s and Sobotka’s playing over callups the more convinced I am they don’t give a solitary **** about this season. They can’t score. They don’t care
100%

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
Ullmark needs to get the majority of starts. Let him sink or swim.

We know what hutton is, a solid league average goalie, with this team they need better than that.

Now to figure out how to get Sobotka out of here, he shouldnt be getting crunch time ice

Re: Sobotka - except he had the best chance of any Sabres in an OT that included a PP by Buffalo that had your best playmaker.

Oh, and he was instrumental on a win by Buffalo in OT...

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
I have a hard time blaming the refs when they had a full OT PP where they didnt even possess the puck 4v3

Thats just ****in pathetic

I mean, at that point the game is what it is and the team needs to deal with it, but we would have never been in OT if the refs had called the 3rd period in any fashion that resembled objective fairness. So, yeah, I'm on the f*** the refs train for this one.

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
The only consolation is The leafs are down 4 - 0 to The Islanders late in the game...

IMO I’d much rather have the leafs win.

Buffalo isn’t catching Toronto in the standings. At this point I’m a lot more worried about Boston, Montreal and the NYI all passing the Sabres by and leaving them outside the playoffs.

Reactions: Hasekperreault23

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Re: Sobotka - except he had the best chance of any Sabres in an OT that included a PP by Buffalo that had your best playmaker.

Oh, and he was instrumental on a win by Buffalo in OT...

Just stop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->