GDT: Game 39* 1/6 7 PM - Whalercanes at BRUINS | NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
In the early days of the NHL, there was Cyclone Taylor.
Given the recent cyclone bomb name for the winter storm, can we now refer to Patrice as Cyclone Bergeron?

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
They were amazing. I remember being a teenager watching them (was so rare to get footage then) and being in awe. It was like.nothing you had ever seen up until that point. They were the Oilers before the Oilers.

They were poetry in motion. Seeing them live with CSKA was quite something. It was the final four of the 1987 Champions League. They were the USSR champs and the other teams who qualified were the Swedish champs (Farjestad BK), the Czechoslovakian champs (Kosice) and my team, the Swiss champs of HC Lugano (who, trivia moment, by the way had Bergeron during the 12-13 lock out).
CSKA went through every team like a hot knife through butter. They beat my team 10-2. The crowd would erupt in spontaneous applause because of how good they were playing. It was like a hockey... lecture, really.

HumBucker

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 7, 2005
Toronto
Do you limit the Bergeron line's ice time in the 3rd, so they're a little fresher for tomorrow? I think I would.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
They were poetry in motion. Seeing them live with CSKA was quite something. It was the final four of the 1987 Champions League. They were the USSR champs and the other teams who qualified were the Swedish champs (Farjestad BK), the Czechoslovakian champs (Kosice) and my team, the Swiss champs of HC Lugano (who, trivia moment, by the way had Bergeron during the 12-13 lock out).
CSKA went through every team like a hot knife through butter. They beat my team 10-2. The crowd would erupt in spontaneous applause because of how good they were playing. It was like a hockey... lecture, really.

They used the five man unit with Fetisov and Kasatonov too. Have you seen the Miracles of Men or whatever it was called?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad