BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
I've seen two lines pass like our top line

Krutov Larionov Makarov

Anderson Gretzky Kurri

That's it.
I agree. And I had the privilege of watching live & in person that Krutov-Larionov-Makarov line in 1987 (while they were playing for CSKA Moscow). I still remember the oooohs and aaaaahs of the crowd.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
The best damn game of the season, that's what you missed

Well now, about that... just happened to be at a Red Robin after shopping and I asked the waiter “What’s the chance of getting the Bruins game on one these TV’s?” And they were kind enough to accommodate. Every time I looked down they scored. So I just kept eating. :nod:

Reactions: BruinLVGA and BMC

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
I agree. And I had the privilege of watching live & in person that Krutov-Larionov-Makarov line in 1987 (while they were playing for CSKA Moscow). I still remember the oooohs and aaaaahs of the crowd.

They were amazing. I remember being a teenager watching them (was so rare to get footage then) and being in awe. It was like.nothing you had ever seen up until that point. They were the Oilers before the Oilers.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Well now, about that... just happened to be at a Red Robin after shopping and I asked the waiter “What’s the chance of getting the Bruins game on one these TV’s?” And they were kind enough to accommodate. Every time I looked down they scored. So I just kept eating. :nod:
Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope you weigh 800 pounds by June :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad