GDT: Game #38 | Wings vs Penguins | 6 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Another disappointing powerplay

Edit : and another penalty against us, our pk sucks so I expect it to be tied after this

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
I'm not gonna be mad at the refs for the goal, I think it's one of those situations in which there wasn't enough to overturn it. Of course we all think it was GTI, we have rose colored glasses on.

I'm judging the call in context to other goaltending interference calls I've seen go against Detroit and other teams previously. Remember in 2008 when a goal was waived off because Holmstrom touched Fluery's pad with his stick?

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
And I'm right

Unfortunately

Mrazek has had an awful night. Knocks the first one in then plays that one horribly.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Ugh at least they didn't wait til 1 min left to lose the lead #feignedoptimism

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
I'm judging the call in context to other goaltending interference calls I've seen go against Detroit and other teams previously. Remember in 2008 when a goal was waived off because Holmstrom touched Fluery's pad with his stick?

cropped_DATs.gif

:tries not to cry:

:cries a lot:

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Hornqvist playing fake toughguy with Larkin while avoiding Ericsson. :laugh:

Now trying to get another goaltender interference goal. I guess if it works once...

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Letang using the old Derian Hatcher strategy where you commit so many infractions that eventually the refs just can't bring themselves to call yet another penalty on you even though you deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad