GDT: Game #38 | Wings vs Penguins | 6 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Pens look as bad defensively as any team I can remember us playing this season. Make them pay.

Actual Thought*

This is setting up nicely for their patented 3rd period collapse.:laugh:

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
I dont get the reason behind giving the Canadians the first 2 picks of the draft every year.

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
6 points in 7 games for Smith. He looks like Bobby Orr.

The first 10-15 games, he looked terrible. Since then, he's been doing a ton of good things. The problem is, he makes a huge boneheaded play every other game that makes you forget all the little things he's doing well.

Really though, if he can keep producing, he'll have some actual trade value.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
The first 10-15 games, he looked terrible. Since then, he's been doing a ton of good things. The problem is, he makes a huge boneheaded play every other game that makes you forget all the little things he's doing well.

Really though, if he can keep producing, he'll have some actual trade value.

He's been really solid in this stretch, the only "boneheaded" play was the Wild deke by Coyle... I still attribute that as a great play by Coyle rather than a terrible play by Smith, that deke would've beat a majority of NHL Dmen.

LeftBackLegend

Oct 15, 2011
I hope someone posts a gif of that DK miss, just couldn't believe my eyes when it happened. :D

Happy New Year, everyone. :cheers:

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Looked like we had a good 1st. Now we need to keep it going in the 2nd. 2-0 lead isn't even safe with this team.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad