GDT: Game #38 | Wings vs Penguins | 6 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classicnamesup

MVP Backhand Slapper
Sep 13, 2013
Guru Meditation
If the goalie can decide to stop the play, it should start in their end. How dumb.

Giveaways by Abby and tats kill the PP, nice effort as usual. Special teams cost this game

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Give me a break. Well we give up 3 goals to the Pens. This team needs D badly. Even a goalie.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Whaaaatt?

He had the second most shutouts all-time in 2002. You could say his second stint wasn't so great, but when we got him in 2002 he was still a great goalie.

That team was like one of the most dominant teams since expansion, I'm not saying Hasek was *bad* but it wasn't peak Hasek either.

I also remember him not looking so hot vs Vancouver early in the first round which nearly cost us that round and thus that Cup.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Now 4 goals. Didn't even get done typing my post.:shakehead. Team is just trash. What's Trashill doing with this team?

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
At lwast we didn't wait til tgr 3rd to break down? Lol. Man. I want to finish thr gsme but MSU and Alabama are kicking off now... Hm.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
That team was like one of the most dominant teams since expansion, I'm not saying Hasek was *bad* but it wasn't peak Hasek either.

I also remember him not looking so hot vs Vancouver early in the first round which nearly cost us that round and thus that Cup.

He didn't play that amazing when he first got here. But he had a great excuse :laugh:

He wasn't used to having his team block shots for him threw him off his game

Last edited:

korrowan

Sponsor
Feb 8, 2011
These damn losers should tank the rest of the season. They all suck. Trade all the old guys doing nothing. Z has been a scrub for a month. Dats just sucks now. The entire team is just meh. Blow it up. Trade all the bottom feeders and field a real team in a couple years. This is almost as bad as watching the Lions. Honestly I hope they go on a 10 game losing streak so I don't feel compelled to waste 3 hours watching them play like they don't care. At least end crosbys career or something if you are going suck.

NooDLE

Oct 21, 2006
Ontario, Canada
9T1kgIr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00