GDT: Game 38: Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators 1/3/23 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
It doesn't matter

I think Columbus might surge a bit, but Chicago and Anaheim are just on another planet.

I'd be happy with our lottery odds if we somehow manage to have a top 3 and top 8 pick.
Lmfao! Thank you!

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Damn I hope this team has found some energy from somewhere. Losing last year after Ducharme was a lot funner than what we have been getting for the last 15 games. Sure lose but do it in a way that you can take something from it. A good example is the game last season where we went down 0-4 against the Jets stromed back to tie it and then promptly gave back a couple for the L. I enjoyed that.

Reactions: Tyson

xposbrad

Jul 11, 2009
It doesn't matter

I think Columbus might surge a bit, but Chicago and Anaheim are just on another planet.

I'd be happy with our lottery odds if we somehow manage to have a top 3 and top 8 pick.

Impossible to get top 2 at this point. Our best bet will be ARI/SJ playing better. Even Columbus would need to go on a tear. I just don't see us staying bottom 5 when Guhle/Matheson/Monahan all come back. We are probably going to be fighting to stay bottom 10.

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
Richard is learning to play D?

Gallagher apparently hurt himself during practice. Slaf/Dvorak/Dadonov is going to be godawful. Dvorak and Slaf need a speedster on their line.
Imagine somehow Slaf and Dad are a match made in heaven between the rookie being at the right place but at the wrong time and Dadonov’s obsession with sending the puck in the wrong place at the right time it might all line up perfectly.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Impossible to get top 2 at this point. Our best bet will be ARI/SJ playing better. Even Columbus would need to go on a tear. I just don't see us staying bottom 5 when Guhle/Matheson/Monahan all come back. We are probably going to be fighting to stay bottom 10.
Yeah, like WTF happened in Columbus? Wasn't Johnny Hockey supposed to deliver them to the promised land? Teams that tanked for yeras should not be allowed to continue to tank. NHL should really create a relegation so that teams very carefully weight their desire to tank with the consequence of playing in the AHL next year.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Yeah, like WTF happened in Columbus? Wasn't Johnny Hockey supposed to deliver them to the promised land? Teams that tanked for yeras should not be allowed to continue to tank. NHL should really create a relegation so that teams very carefully weight their desire to tank with the consequence of playing in the AHL next year.
Gaudreau is not good enough to carry by himself.
Also they had to get that terrible d-man on a terrible contract for him to play in Columbus

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Habs have allowed 20 goals in their last 3 games and I don't see any reason for that to change
Come on! Drouin is playing center again and we have “surprisingly”physically destroyed our blue chip rookie D by playing him 20+ minutes a game!

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
Poor Slaf.................and that 2nd line is terrible, Drouin at C ?? Sweet mother..........Poor Anderson and Offman....
Not a lots of healthy choice left to play center, even at the AHL level (injuries everywhere).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad