GDT: Game 38: Montreal Canadiens vs Nashville Predators 1/3/23 8:00pm EST TSN2, RDS, TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Hmm... Philly vs Anaheim. Who do we want to lose? And definitely in OT.

Scheiße, I thought Habs were playing tonight - got all excited and stuff. Bleah.

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Habs need entertainment, given the on-ice product.

First order of business for 2023 ought to be, hiring this guy to work the stands:

HyVpni6.gif

bvFyNLd.gif

Thx @GordonGraham for making me aware of the original clip.
What the helllllll 😂 I've never seen this before this is awesome

habsterr

Jan 5, 2014
Edmonton
Hmm... Philly vs Anaheim. Who do we want to lose? And definitely in OT.

Scheiße, I thought Habs were playing tonight - got all excited and stuff. Bleah.
Philly with an OT win would be ideal, Anaheim is way too low in standings to catch up.
Arizona-Florida is another big tank game for the Habs on Jan 3rd.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That time of year when Franco shows do comedy bits about hockey.

There was a Chantal Machabée and Marty presser scene that didn’t make it to RadCan’s year-end show, Bye Bye 2022.

However, Marty was not spared by Infoman who joked about his pronunciations:

Jul 6, 2016
Should Habs hire a veteran assistant soach to support Saint-Louis ? I think they should. A Pearn-Ramsay type of assistant. I don't tink Burrows-Letowski-Robidas have enough savvy & experience to support a rookkie coack like MSL.

Who could be available out there ? I certainly don't want any of the guys polluting sports shows on RDS or TVA Sports or MTL radio stations.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
Should Habs hire a veteran assistant soach to support Saint-Louis ? I think they should. A Pearn-Ramsay type of assistant. I don't tink Burrows-Letowski-Robidas have enough savvy & experience to support a rookkie coack like MSL.

Who could be available out there ? I certainly don't want any of the guys polluting sports shows on RDS or TVA Sports or MTL radio stations.

Why would you stop the Tank army when it's going full speed en route to Bedard land?

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Someone had compared Gallagher to a broken animatronics character from Chuck E Cheese that keeps operating despite malfunctions and fails.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more apt description. I just reviewed a few of those Chuck E Cheese characters and some had parts falling off during shows, exposing their internal mechanisms, body parts that stopped working and their eyes doing weird things.

The guy is an accident waiting to happen.

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
first time in a long time I have zero interest in a game, this team is so boring to watch. One line can execute a play from time to time, the rest skate around taking stupid penalties and look bewildered on the way to the box. Like you haven't been called for that slash 10 times before Wideman, you stupid idiot.

Right now, only CC is still fun to watch...and not every game.
Suzuki still can make a great pass occasionally but he's not playing well in general.
The rest is just terrible.
This is tough time for Habs fans.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

I have absolutely no problem with the work Robidas is doing with the young D. There is no reason to move him for a couple of years until we are ready to compete and by then he will have experience. :huh:

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
Is Drouin seriously back on the second line?! It's never ever worked out! Give up on this one ...although, it IS hilarious

Last edited:
Reactions: cphabs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad