Around the League - PLAYOFFS!?

Blanka

Mar 27, 2013
Canucks.

later.gif

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Glad we could over pay our core four so we couldn’t pay a heart and soul Hyman. I recall so many “okay maybe we over paid a little, but what’s 500 grand here, a mil here”. It’s room to keep Hyman, zero sum game maroons! Said it then, proven now, we blew it.

Go to bed Kyle.

We probably could have gotten him for 4.

Basically just needed to ship Kerfoot out of town instead (same with the McCann thing)

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
For sure, he desperately wanted to stay too. Love that guy. He was pacing for 30 goals here twice as well.

Probably sucks at the back end of the deal but obviously would have done well for a little.

We add him to Dubas's best pick up in Bunting and we're actually deep

Reactions: DarkKnight

3blizzard4

Mar 29, 2021
Toronto
Rick Tocchet's body lannguage on the bench has been depressing. I know they are getting badly outplayed but the coach is so quiet back there. Show some emotion so you team can get something going.

Oct 15, 2014
The Duke's Archives
They showed the second goal again. My goodness that Lafferty turnover was worse than I thought. Tried to make a move inside the blueline instead of playing it safe

Canucks have shot themselves in the foot with dumb plays like that

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Loyalty to Kerfoot and Holl is the second main reason the Leafs lost out on actually good secondary pieces. The primary reason being the overpayments of MNM.

Never forget that we spent 2.5 on Ritchie and 1.5 on Dermott as well right after getting rid of him...

I'm sure he'd love to have that off season back

Reactions: DarkKnight

rocketman588

Jan 15, 2021
Rick Tocchet's body lannguage on the bench has been depressing. I know they are getting badly outplayed but the coach is so quiet back there. Show some emotion so you team can get something going.

Probably could tell from the gun. Not really too much you can do

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Not for nothing Reaves has more points this postseason than Lafferty in half the amount of games. Granted it's 1 point, but it's 1 more point than Lafferty who actually got to play alongside an elite talent for a good chunk of time.

I am curious who is directly responsible for more goals against...

Reaves was fine, and I even said as much, but he was directly responsible for 2 against.

All I ever want out of a 4th line is to not be a liability.

Reactions: Jimmy Firecracker

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
We went from Matthews vs McDavid to vs Draisaitl to now vs RNH

Oilers likely with their 2nd WCF in 3 years. Dallas will be a tough match

If they beat the stars they take the cup. They match better vs rangers or panthers thsn vs stars

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad