GDT: Game 38: Cry, Cry, Cry... | Canucks at Hawks | Dec. 20, 2013 | 7:00 PM CT | NHL-US

Status
Not open for further replies.

member 151739

k54o7a.png

21azhfr.jpg

Listen to my story. This...may be our last chance.

:nucks

Sedin - Sedin - Hansen
Higgins - Kesler - Santorelli
Booth - Richardson - Kassian
Sestito - Dalpe - Weise

Hamhuis - Tanev
Alberts - Bieksa
Weber - Garrison
Lack

:hawks

5xirnr.png

5jxt06.png

qnw4y9.png

2uzul3q.png

28r2vxw.png

yuna_gif.gif

Let's Go Hawks!​

Last edited by a moderator:

CertainAffinity*

Cute OP, even if you went with one of my least favorite videogames of all time as a theme. :P

member 151739

I would, but I'm the dream of a dead civilization, so I can't do much of anything. :laugh:

FTR: FF6 > FF12 > FF9 > FF5 > FF4 > FF7 > FF3 > FF10 > FF2 > FF1 > FF8

X and IX are the best. I've already done my IX GDT, so I did this one. :)

CertainAffinity*

X and IX are the best. I've already done my IX GDT, so I did this one. :)

Each to their own. I honestly hated every single character in X....well, hate is a strong word. They all annoyed the hell out of me. Auron was ok cause he barely talked, which was refreshing compared to the others, who never shut up and were prone to giving random philosophical soliloquies at the drop of a hat.

Like, when the revelation came that the only way to defeat Sin was for Yuna to sacrifice herself my reaction was:

"Yes. When can we do this? What is the quickest possible way to make this happen?"

9 is indeed awesome. Vivi will go down as one of my favorite characters ever.

CertainAffinity*

Another classic. So many good games back in the day. The stories just do not seem to be what they used to in terms of quality and ability to evoke response.

Not from Square, certainly. Bioware did a pretty good job with Mass Effect, and CD Project Red did a fantastic job with The Witcher series.

I think Square just needs to get back to making worlds that inspire a desire to explore and uncover. I could not care less about the world of Final Fantasy 13, while I wanted to uncover every single inch and talk to every single NPC in FF6, 7, 9, 12, etc.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Okay guys, easy does it. Let's actually talk hockey.

And Final Fantasy VI is clearly the best of the series, so there's nothing to talk about anyway.

Locke-Finger.gif

member 151739

I'm not feeling appreciated right about now.

Last edited by a moderator:

CertainAffinity*

Well, I'm not making any more if you guys don't appreciate them.

I appreciate them! I appreciate this one greatly even if I don't love the game. Keep it up! :handclap:

Also I hope to see lots of incredibly corny analogies referencing FF throughout this game.

EG.

"OH, SAAD JUST PULLED OF A LIMIT BREAK!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad