BRUINS GDT GAME 38 7:07 PM - It's the Devils - NESN, SN (Eastern Canada), SN360 , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
Come playoff time I’d like the lineup to be

Marchand Bergeron Pasta
DeBrusk Krejci xxx
Donato xxx Heinen
Nordstrom Kuraly Backes

Common Donny where 2 pieces away from being a serious cup contender

Given we have the best line in Hockey and maybe the best D core and goalie combo in the league this year

Heinen on line 2 and Cave on line 3 is fine for now...

If we maintain our health we should start racking up the points here...there current roster when healthy is probably Top 6 in NHL

Tonight’s the start of a big run I’m thinking Bs win 9 of next 10

The next 20 games is make or break time for the bruins we got
14 Home
6 Away games

Where the best home team in hockey time To rack up some serious points in January

Last edited:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Don Sweeney hopefully comes out of his coma and does something good in the trade department for once.His lack of helping this team is disturbing.Krecji once again saddled with 2 kids.DeBrusk I can live with but he needs a right shot scoring winger bad not Heinen.DO YOUR JOB..ps i am aware trade feeze was on them but u get my drift too.

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Hearing he’s feeling the sting from a blocked shot & possibly concussion effects still lingering. Hope not
If he is still having concussion issues,I would say sadly to shut him down for the rest of season,you can’t mess around with concussion,hope this isn’t true.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
I dont get why JFK is scratched. He Donato and Heinen had looked good together and hes good defensively

Cave would have to pass waivers, JFK does not.

Playing JFK means sending someone to Providence. If that's a non-ELC player then there is a good chance we lose someone.

Would rather keep Cave and give JFK time in Providence.

Reactions: HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad