BRUINS GDT GAME 38 7:07 PM - It's the Devils - NESN, SN (Eastern Canada), SN360 , 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
I dont get why JFK is scratched. He Donato and Heinen had looked good together and hes good defensively

Its between Cave and JFK. Cave has played a bit more of a consistent game at the defensive end (which Cassidy loves). You can tell the difference between their strength at this time

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Its between Cave and JFK. Cave has played a bit more of a consistent game at the defensive end (which Cassidy loves). You can tell the difference between their strength at this time
Thing for me is that Cave at the moment is better suited for 4th line play. As you point out he's better defensively than JFK. By the same token, JFK is better suited as a center on a more skilled line. He battles, but he's not as strong as Cave, however he has shown an ability to put up points and make really good passes. I'm very high on Cave and think he would give the 4th line more offensive punch than having Kuraly there. As I mentioned on Monday, a Nordstrom-Cave-Wagner line should be tried for a stint of games to see if they can develop chemistry. All three bring something unique to the line. All three are at least a threat to score. I strongly think that a fourth line composed of those three players could be something really good by the time the playoffs roll around. Kuraly simply doesn't bring as much to the team as either Cave or JFK. I want BOTH Cave and JFK in the lineup. Bruce needs to sit him and get JFK back into the mix. He was improving game by game and his line was looking good. Idiotic IMO to not give a guy who is looking good more games and continuity. It's not like this team has secondary scoring in spades.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Thing for me is that Cave at the moment is better suited for 4th line play. As you point out he's better defensively than JFK. By the same token, JFK is better suited as a center on a more skilled line. He battles, but he's not as strong as Cave, however he has shown an ability to put up points and make really good passes. I'm very high on Cave and think he would give the 4th line more offensive punch than having Kuraly there. As I mentioned on Monday, a Nordstrom-Cave-Wagner line should be tried for a stint of games to see if they can develop chemistry. All three bring something unique to the line. All three are at least a threat to score. I strongly think that a fourth line composed of those three players could be something really good by the time the playoffs roll around. Kuraly simply doesn't bring as much to the team as either Cave or JFK. I want BOTH Cave and JFK in the lineup. Bruce needs to sit him and get JFK back into the mix. He was improving game by game and his line was looking good. Idiotic IMO to not give a guy who is looking good more games and continuity. It's not like this team has secondary scoring in spades.

What about kuraly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad