GDT: Game 37: Los Angeles Kings (19-13-5) @ Seattle Kraken (10-22-4) - 7:00 p.m. PT/10:00 p.m. ET

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Arvidsson could have been a Kraken...so GM Francis can do thank-you very much when he signs F Forsberg to a FA deal

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Serious of bad personnel decisions can’t u see it??
Gonna be 10 yrs before kracken make the playoffs. Im close to tapping out sorry

1. It's Kraken
2. It's a free country. You can choose to stop watching games or being a Kraken fan if you choose to do so.
3. We all have concerns with some decisions he has made. But complaining about the same thing again is not going to do a thing. Why not wait to see what he does and how the roster looks like next season?

Why would he sign here

Because players don't just sign contracts to 'good' teams.

Reactions: Toomany7pins

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Nine in a row now Yuck. At least Chicago should be do able.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Hes horrible

And you don't want to create false expecations that every time the team is terrible the solution is you fire the coach... Every time. Thats how you end up with a team that dead crap for a very very long time cause all you do is fire the coach fire the coach...

Irie

Nov 14, 2010
Pacific Northwest
Well at least they didn't give up 12-15 odd man rushes tonight.

This is the type of game I expected most of their games to look like this season. Tight checking, high-effort contests with low scoring results.

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Well at least they didn't give up 12-15 odd man rushes tonight.

This is the type of game I expected most of their games to look like this season. Tight checking, high-effort contests with low scoring results.

That's the thing we do not have the right talent right players to make this more of a scoring offensive team that actually scores.

And that would still be an issue regardless of who the coach is. We wouldn't be winning games even if we hired Bruce instead with that kind of offense.

Intentionally tanking the team is a very very dumb idea especially for the next 3 years..

HersheyBob27

Apr 5, 2014
Canada
And you don't want to create false expecations that every time the team is terrible the solution is you fire the coach... Every time. Thats how you end up with a team that dead crap for a very very long time cause all you do is fire the coach fire the coach...
Team is so predictable it’s stupid

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Team is so predictable it’s stupid

and how is that exactly on the coach? There is a such thing as use your head and try something else than making the same straight shot that either blocked saved or goes wide every time.

How about some cross ice shots to the opposite side of the net from where you are shooting from...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad